tutor (f)

"Mom, please, I don't need a fucking tutor. I can bring up my grade!" Richie cried at his mom, arms crossed.

"You should have thought of that before you got an F in math. And language honey!" She answered, just as the doorbell rang. "Be nice."

Richie sighed and walked to the door, opening it to see a boy, a boy he recognized from school, but couldn't put a name to him. He was as skinny as a twig, the kind of person in which you can break easily, but not too short for sixteen.

"So..." The boy coughed, letting Richie realize he was staring. "Can I come in or...?"

Richie blinked a few times and nodded. "Oh, yeah! Come on in." The boy walking inside, Richie examining his yellow, vintage shirt, along with his fanny pack across his red shorts.

"Over here." Richie motioned to the table in the living room. The boy sat down and set up his books perfectly across the table, making sure that the pencils were evenly spread across as well. "What's your name anyway?"

"Oh, sorry," he said, looking up. "I'm Eddie."

"Hm," Richie answered, taken back by his caramel colored eyes. "I'm Richie." He replied and held out his arm from him to shake. But Eddie didn't.

"I'm sorry, but I will not shake your dirty hand." Richie raised his eyebrows and slowly out it down. "I'm not try to be rude, but I like to stay clean, you never know what could happen."

"Wow, okay then Eddie Spaghetti." He laughed.

"Don't call me that."

"It's funny. Because spaghetti is messy and you like to stay clean!" Richie laughed louder, but Eddie didn't seem to be amused.

"Ok, so you have a... 53% on math. Wow, you suck."

Richie glared at him. "Only your mom!" Richie yelled and lifted his hand up for a high five.

Eddie rolled his eyes. "Once again, I'm not touching your hand."

After the new couple weeks, Richie became more fond of Eddie, and Eddie of Richie, but both chose to keep quiet. Eddie knew he was gay for a while, but decided to hide the fact that he was, he didn't want to be called a fag or a queer at school, he's mom taunting him about it was enough.

Richie ran to the door as Eddie walked inside, wearing a yellow raincoat from the rain outside. "Wow, the last day." Eddie blurted out loud.

Richie nodded sadly. "It's gonna be sad to see it end Eds. But I can still see you at school."

"Don't call me that." Eddie huffed, making Richie laugh.

"I know you love it." They sat down at their normal table, and Eddie pulled out his math things.

"I have to ask you something." Eddie said, looked at him with concern. Before he could talk, he opened his fanny pack and used his inhaler, breathing in and out.

"What's wrong?" Richie asked, trying t stay serious.

"I need you to know..." He lost his breath again.

"Just tell me!"

"Ok! I'm f**king gay!" He let out, huffing, waiting for a reaction.

"Me too." Richie replied. Eddie's eyes widened in surprise.

"Really?"

"No duh Eds." Richie laughed.

"Don't call me- that's cool." He answered, not bothering to correct him. Richie nodded.

They talked for an hour, about nothing but nonsense, not bothering to do math at all.

Eddie's watch beeped. "I have to go." He said and put on his raincoat, seeing how it was still pouring rain.

"Oh, ok." Richie answered sadly, opening the door for him.

Eddie stopped by him before exiting, looking at him, before he left. Richie closed the door, and locked it shut, looked out the window at Eddie, walking across the empty road, alone in the cold and rainy night.

Richie couldn't take it any longer. He unlocked the door and sprinted outside, in his t-shirt and shorts, along with his socks.

"Eddie!" Richie yelled and ran towards him, Eddie twisting around to look at him, before Richie cupped his face in his hands and smashed his lips to his, not caring that he was soaking wet in his clothes, or that he was shaking from the cold, or that he was kissing a boy the middle the street.

Because he is kissing his boy.