go (a)

"No, that's the blinker. Just pull it forward!" Eddie exclaimed, laughing out loud as Richie tried to figure out the buttons and works of his new car, a gift from his father to have him forget about his parents problems, which didn't work, but it was still a car.

"I don't get it!" Richie replied, slamming his head forward on the steering wheel. Eddie placed his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"And that's what happens when you crash." Eddie raised his eyebrow.

Richie glared at Eddie and started bouncing in the seat. "And this is what happens when I fuck your mom Eds!" He replied and bursted our laughing, Eddie rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Don't call me that." Eddie pouted. Richie pinched his cheeks.

"Aww, Eddie Spaghetti. Cute, cute, cute." He laughed, and before he could answer, he landed a kiss on Eddie's lips. Then another longer one before Eddie stopped him and pushed back.

"I'm not making out with you in your new car in broad daylight where kids are walking by on the sidewalk." Eddie chuckled, pointed to the steering wheel.

"Now, drive. You can do it." Eddie said confidently. Richie nodded.

"Ok, MOM!" He replied.

"Shut up Rich." Richie finally started the car and drove down the street. He tuned into the radio, his favorite song playing. "SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO!?" He yelled swaying his head back and forth along with the music, before Eddie turned it off.

"Focus on the road, no distractions." Eddie reminded him, but Richie ignored him and turned it back on.

"I'll be here till the end of time..." The radio buzzed, Richie humming with the music, obviously distracted from the radio, being the person he was, who couldn't multi-task on anything.

"Richie, please just focus, you could crash!" Eddie cried out, turning it off again.

"I can do this!" Richie replied, turned it back on once again. "...me know, should I stay or-"

Richie turned down the street, a truck making a legal U-Turn in the same direction, the new, maroon car slamming into the trucks back wheel, the back of the truck, hitting the car, making it slide across the street, Richie's arm hitting Eddie's chest, trying to protect him as the car slammed into a tree next the tree.

"go."  the radio let out, before going dead.

Richie let out a gasp as he blinked multiple times, before realizing this was his reality. "No..." He let out, looking at Eddie's crushed body. Richie screamed and tried to pick up Eddie from his seat, but he wouldn't budge.

The front of the car had moved into his legs and the side that hit the tree had slammed his head, which was oozing blood down his neck and shirt. "EDDIE!" Richie screamed again and again. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I love you. I love you so fucking much." He sobbed on his chest, blood and tears slipping down his fragile face, his broken glasses fogging.

"Please come back to me."

a u t h o r s . n o t e
ok like i said i would do fluff but then i thought.... what about a car crash! just cuz i wanna break y'all heart in the process of my messed up brain...
its fine.