"Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.

The good and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when 

I fall.Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling, and everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, need you in my life.

Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static, and everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't

you feel my heart beat so, I can't let you go, need you by my side" I sang out loud. I ended up finishing when the song ended. I turned around to find the whole gang standing there, starring at me. I felt so emberassed. Sodapop was the first to break the silence.

"You sing?" he asked.

"A little" I shyly responded.

"Shoot, a voice to match your looks" Two-Bit said cheerfuly. I smiled and blushed.

"What's that?" asked Ponyboy, pointing to my ipod.

"My ipod" I replied. "What does it do?" he asked.

"It plays music" I answered.

"What kind?" he asked.

"Any kind" I replied.

"Woa, that's tuff" Johnny blurted.

"Yea I guess" I said.

"Well, we're off to work" Darry stated, opening the front door. Steve, Sodapop, and Darry left. I walked into my room, changed into a spring dress, and came back out. Dally was talking about something, then everybody turned and looked at me.

"Can someone come with me to get the supplied I need to make dinner?" I politely asked.

"I'll go" Two-Bit quickly offered, standing up off the couch.

"Ill go man, you stay with Ponyboy and Johnnycake" Dally demanded. Two-Bit sat back down slowly. I opened the door and stepped aoutside, and dally followed. He took out a cigerett and lit it up.

"What's that on your cheek?" he asked.

"That's where Sylvia slapped me" I responded.

"Ouch, that broad sure and hit" he joked. I gave him a stern look, and he apologized.

"She didn't hurt you too bad didi she?" he asked.

"Maybe a little" I answered, rubbing my cheek. I saw Dally's eyes get cold, as he looked ahead. I turned to where he was looking, and saw Sylvia coming towards us.

"What are you doing with this bitch?" she angirly asked.

"Why do you care?" he asked, trying to control his temper. She just gave me a cold stare.

"Just get out of here" Dally demanded. She just ignored him and kept staring at me. She was coming closer to me, and was about to knock me down, but Dally stopped her.

"Don't you ever touch her again" he threatend.

"It's her fault that you're not talking to me!" she yelled.

"She has nothing to do with it!" he yelled back. She tried coming at me again, but Dally oushed her away.

"Get the hell outta here, you make me sick!" he shouted, then turned around and started walking the other way. He was pulling me along. His grip on my wrist was strong, and it was hurting me. I wanted to tell him something, but I was afriad to.I didn't even look at him. I didn't notive him stopping, until I bumped into him.

"Sorry" I said in a low voice. he didn't response."Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea" he replied, sounding mad. I wanted to make him feel better, but  I didn't know how.Suddenl, I realized that we were holding hands. Out of nowhere, I gave him a hugg. I don't know what I was thinking, but he didn't seem to care. He was surprised, but he didn't do anything. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked down at me, since I'm shorter than him.

"C'mon, let's get the things you need" he said, with the smile I love soo much. Ofcoures  I had to smile too. We walked to the grocerie store and bought the ingrediants we need. I felt like eating pizza, so that's what I was ganna make. On the way back, it was quiet until Dally stopped me.

"I uh wanna give you somethig" he said.

"What is it?" I asked. He reached into his pocket and took out something.

"This" he responded, showing me a ring. It had a little skoll on it, like Dally's. But this one was black with silver circles as eyes. It looked cool. He softly grabbed my hand, and slid the ring on my finger, the one next to my pinky.

"Thanks Dal" I said. He smiled at me, then we kept on walking.