Fallin' Up ~ 7 {Jaebum FF}

"When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is."

Summary: Being someone's little sister is hard.... especially when you have an older brother who has a best friend you have a huge crush on and you can't-do anything about it... But little do you know he has a crush on you as well. What will happen?

Swearing Involved

~

"It was worth it though, I had fun today... with you," Yugyeom says and you felt your heart race. Yugyeom stop being a nice guy! He makes it hard to just use a great guy like him...

"Me too." You smiled and just as you two finished putting your bags in the trunk you glanced at Jaebum and your heart dropped. Looking over at his direction was probably the worst idea ever.

Wendy and Jaebum were kissing...

It was all an act, right?

It was clearly more than an act... Just as you predicted...

~

This was all too good to be true, here you were thinking Jaebum really did like you... But if he really did like you.. he wouldn't have his lips on anyone else... but you... He should be able to remain loyal and know where to keep his boundaries.

You continued to look at Jaebum and Wendy kiss, what felt like forever and at last they finally pulled away. You looked away and looked at Yugyeom. It hurt.... It hurts seeing a guy who you thought was your boyfriend kiss another girl.

"Um... We should get in the car." You told Yugyeom trying your hardest to not cry. It was hard... You could feel your tears ready to come out of your eyes but you swallowed the sadness away and tried to act like everything was okay.

"Are you okay?" Yugyeom asks and you took a deep breath. It's time to lie.

"Yeah just tired." You lied pretending to yawn after that statement and Yugyeom smiles.

"Alright let's go in," Yugyeom says giving you a small smile and you followed behind him and into the car.

You sat in the same seat you did when you were going to the water park and you looked out the window.

Can you just go home already.... This day was already ruined enough... It wasn't because of Yugyeom or anything... But it was because of Jaebum... He ruined the trip.

~

During the car ride, you were so zoned out you didn't seem to notice you had your head on Yugyeom's shoulder. You didn't even care at this point, your mind was just filled with so many thoughts.

The thoughts that kept appearing in your mind was did Jaebum just fall for Wendy after spending time with her? Was Jaebum going to tell you about the kiss? Or was he going to hide his dirty little secret? After the kiss was Jaebum going to see Wendy again?

Jackson had the AC on blast in the car, bringing you random shivers down your body and making you cross your arms trying to warm yourself up.

"Are you cold?" Yugyeom asks interrupting your thoughts as he looked down at you and you sat up and looked at him.

"Kind of... but I'm okay," Were you really?

"No, here take my sweater," Yugyeom says pulling out a random sweater out of his bookbag and you looked at him confused.

"A sweater?" Hm seems like Yugyeom was more prepared than you were.

"Well, I bought it in case it got cold in the car ride home," Yugyeom says and you smiled.