Craig's P.O.V.

It was now 9 pm. and the door bell was ringing. My parents were overseas. This was Tweek and I was not going to ruin it a second time.
Opening the door, I saw Tweek, wearing an oversized pullover in baby pink with a cute font saying 'aesthetic'.
"Hello, Tweek", I said while gesturing him in.
It was perfect.

I made dinner for us two and even the dinner table was beautifully covered with a red blanket. Yeah, I couldn't find anything else. There was music playing in the background and we had turkey, salad with tomatoes and spaghetti for dinner.

When Tweek stepped it, the hands of him covered his mouth in surprise. He looked around, observing every inch of the perfectly decorated room. I did everything, to make that disaster yesterday up.
We both sat on the chairs and I began cutting the turkey.

"You did all this yourself? Why?"
"Well", I said, "I wanted to make it up to you. And yes, I did my best, hope you like it."
"I do!" He nodded.

We made jokes, we talked about school, it was just perfect.

Tweek's P.O.V.

It was just perfect. Everything.
Craig wasn't a bad person, he was great.
He did all this for me.

"So..", he coughed the awkwardness away, "what did you wanted to tell me that day?"

My breathing began to speed up, twitching, I took a big gulp out of the black coffee, Craig made for me.
Was this the right time to confess?

Yes?

No?

Yes?

No?

When these thoughts flooded through my head, Craig just stared at me blankly.

Yes.

It was perfect.

"Craig."

The atmosphere began to change and there was a long minute of silence filling up the room.

"Yes?"

Again, I took a deep, deep breath.

"I love you, Craig."

Again, silence.
Craig's mouth was opened.

I knew, this was over, when he dropped the fork on his plate.

"What?"

I gritted my teeth and I rejected the idea of saying it again.

"You love me?", he asked. You could hear his voice shaking.

All I could bring out was a yell, while my voice cracked:"I do!"

Craig stood up the table, lowering his head so much, I couldn't see his face anymore.
Then, he pointed at the door.

"Get out."

Not realizing, what he just told me to do, I couldn't move an inch of my body.

"Huh?"

"Get the fuck out, you pig!", he yelled.

I was shaking and shaking and nearly threw up at his words. I ran out and stood at his doorstep, taking one last glance at the pretty room, he decorated just for us.
Then he slammed the door in front of me nose and tears flooded out of my eyes. Grabbing my hair, I fell onto my knees and buried my face in them.

I ruined everything.

Craig's P.O.V.

What the fuck was that?
This.. Homo thinks, he can just tell me, he loves me? No fucking way!
This was disgusting!
I would never come near this freak again.
My life was much easier without him anyway.
God, now I did everything to make it up to him and in the end, it didn't do shit.
He wasn't my soulmate, Bebe was!
And he knew that, how could this dumbass think, he had a chance?

I made a disgusting face and immediately thought of his face, but the only image showing in my head was a garbage bag. Well, same difference.

Laughing at my silly joke, I remembered, that my mom told me, to bring out the trash, before she left.
First of all, I had to wash my hands. Never touching this weirdo again.
Then, I put on some gloves and went on my doorstep.

Opening the bin, I saw a little package, wrapped around in pink paper.
It said 'Happy Valentine's Day, my love'.
I took it and wondered, why it was in the trash can. Maybe a girl didn't realize, the mail box was right next to it?
Yeah, she probably accidentally put it there.

Closing the door behind me, I went to the kitchen and got a knife from the drawer.
As I opened it, I saw, it was chocolate. It looked really cute and fast, decorated with red roses.
I cut myself a small piece of it and put it in my mouth, it was sweet.

Then I saw a white piece of paper showing up behind it. It said 'Hope you have a nice day! -Tweek'

I nearly gagged at the note and shivered at the thought, that he bought me this chocolate and called me his love, but it was a waste, so I decided to swallow.

After that, I realized, it was not bought.
It was self made.

Author's Note☕

Hiya! Thank you for almost 1000 reads, I'm so happy! I'm so glad, you liked my drawings haha.

BTW, I'm super, super sorry, that I made Craig and asshole AGAIN.

Yeah.

Whoops.

Please forgive me, but like I said, this story will have more drama than every fanfic you've every read😏

This was hard to write, tbh, I felt so bad for Tweek, urgghh.