Chapter Twelve: The Start of D.G.A

Start from the beginning

"My problem to your friend is that she's too high for herself. Alam ko namang sinasabi niya palagi sayo kung bakit kami nag-aaway pero alam kong hindi mo rin alam kung ano ang ginagawa niya sa akin."

"Oh really like what?"

Both of them glared at each other and it seems like they were shooting lasers at each other's eyes. Raiden knew what will happen to the both of them, so before the fire could grow, pumagitna na siya para wala nang mangyaring away.

"We're going to the common room of D.F.A without fighting, okay?"

He needed to stop the two so that they wouldn't make a scene in the hallway. Jackson and Elora looked at him with guilty eyes, they knew that Raiden was right and they were wrong. They just sighed while Jackson was shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to answer you back. I shouldn't have done that."

Jackson apologized to Elora because he remembered what her mother taught her, that if he was involved in a fight with a girl, he needs to apologize first because he is the guy. It was called respect. After apologizing, Jackson started to walk away from them with heavy footsteps. He was already leading their way.

"I'm sorry for Jackson. He's kind actually but if his mind is filled with anger, he will explode. I'll just talk to him. Tulungan na kita."

Raiden smiled at her before taking her bag.  He was even surprised because Elora let him to carry her bag, pero alam niya na masaya siya sa ginawa niya. He was happy because he got the chance to help Elora.

"You felt guilty too, right?"

Lyon asked Elora as they were heading the office of D.GA.

"Yeah by Raiden's words."

"Then say sorry to Jackson. He has a soft heart so I know that he will going to forgive you."

"You think so?"

Ngumiti si Lyon sakaniya at tumango. When they reached the end of the hallway for freshmen, Jackson was the one who whispered their secret passage as D.G.A members.

"Ortu lunae est"

The red door suddenly appeared and it was opened a few seconds later. Pumasok na sila sa loob at nakita na nila kaagad ang mga seniors na kasama nila.

"You were late."

Bungad ni Trovis sakanila at tinaasan sila ng kilay. Umikot naman ang mga mata ni Raiden dahil sa pagiging 'leader' kuno ni Trovis.

"Trovis, maaga palang namam, eh." Mahimbing na sabi ni Lorie Sapphire. She has a mystique of healing power. Lumapit siya kayna Elora at niyakap niya ito. She was the kindest from the seniors.

"The room for girls is in the door to the left while for the boys are in the right. Bilisan ninyo at hinihintay na tayo ni Professor Benedict sa baba."

Utos ni Harem Johanne, her mystique was to control electricity, produce lightning and sense danger.

"Tara na."

Sabi ni Lorie kay Elora at sila na ang naunang pumunta sa taas. Pero kinuha muna ni Elora ang kaniyang bag mula kay Raiden. Hindi iyon masyadong napansin ni Raiden dahil nagsusukatan pa rin sila ng tingin hanggang ngayon ni Trovis. There's really a fire between the two of them.

"Grabe, kakayanin mo kayang andiyan si Trovis, huh? Ang sama ng tingin niya sayo kanina eh." Komento ni Jackson nang makarating sila sa kuwarto nila. It was also the some room at they had before, the only difference is that the room was wider and they have their each single beds. The floor was also covered is red carpet.