Denmark x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
You dork
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
This is as an apology for that god awful chapter with the police and shite

Cakes, pastries and sweets. Those were the only things (Y/N) saw around her. Not only saw, but also smelt. There was a sweet, mouth-watering smell filtering through the room.

She grinned from ear to ear and walked up to the counter. Slowly, she retracted her arm from her side and opened up her palm. It made its way over to the Danish pastries but her hand was soon smacked away, as if a dog was being scolded.

She looked to her side and frowned. "What the hell, Magnus, you make all this food and I can't even have it?" She crossed her arms and rose a brow, as if challengingly.

The taller male laughed and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but you can't have anything! All this is for an order from a client, but I'll make you a batch afterwards?"

(Y/N) groaned lightly but agreed anyway. "Fine, but you better hurry up!"

She walked out of the kitchen, purposely stomping her feet to add a dramatic effect of her leave.

A few hours passed and the kitchen still smelt like sweet foods, cakes and more. The female quickly headed over to the kitchen, after watching a bunch of stuff on the television.

What caught her by surprise was her boyfriend. Instead of seeing him in a red and white polka dot apron standing beside the counter, he was leaning against it. His arms covered his head and almost most of his hair. Small snores could be heard. Yes, he fell asleep while baking.

What a dork, (Y/N) thought to herself. She walked over to him, pecked his nose and shook him awake. After all, it must be uncomfortable to sleep in that position.

He jolted awake, frantically shaking his head.

"Wait, what?" He mumbled, stopping his head movement. "Oh, God. I fell asleep," he said and chuckled.

"Yes, you did. Just go to bed, and take care of the rest tomorrow."

"No, no! I promised to make you a batch!" He gasped, and shook his head. "A promise is a promise."

She sighed. "You'll keep your promise tomorrow, you dork."