The First Time You Confessed To Each Other

2 days ago, Lusty&Nancy Bar, L.A, 00:42 AM

The scent of alcohol and smoke was heavy as Jungkook was drinking his last shot of martini before collapsing on her lap. She chuckled as she ran her soft fingers through his raven hair. Those majestic looking lips, that gorgeous nose and long lashes, could drive any girl insane at his sight, but only one girl could drive the latter over the edge. He untied his tie as he dropped it on the cold ground before making himself at home, sleeping on her lap. Jungkook was never completely drunk, but had this tendency to collapse at random moments and wake up randomly just to take off his clothes. He sniffled a few times before grabbing onto the soft hand that was caressing his ears.

"I missed you...." he murmured half coherently "...Y/N"

The girl's face fell into a scowl as she heard your name coming out of his beautiful lips, one more time. Every time, it would be the same story. He would hit her up, they would talk for a few hours and he would end up drunk, sleeping on her lap. Who was she? His business partner Park Sooyoung. Tall, brunette, pretty and a bright future ahead of her. She made heads turn by her presence only. Being a year older than Jungkook, she often talked informally to him even if he was her superior. She never had any feelings towards the boy, but she couldn't help but feel irritated every time he mentioned your unknown name before casually sleeping on her lap.

"Y/N... I really wonder who she is, for turning him into a mess" she sighed

"Sooyoung-ssi" Jungkook's eyes suddenly sprung open "Do you think she still remembers me?" he unbuttons the first buttons of his dress shirt "Sometimes, I keep on wondering... if she actually cares about me?"

"Jungkook, I would like to give you an answer but—"

"It's Mr. Jeon for you" he pointed at her before erupting in a fit of giggles "We're still workmates remember?"

"Right... only workmates" she clenched her fist

"Mr. Jeon sounds like a sexier title as well. Right? How about Director Jeon?" he ran a hand through his hair before crouching his shoulders "That's supposed to be my future title..." he grabbed her hand in his "Do you think I can do this?"

"I think the question should be: Do you want to do this?" she replied in a heartbroken tone

"You are right..." he laid his head back on her lap "What do I even want?" he laid the back of his hand on his forehead "I just want to go back home" he felt a tear slipping from his eyes

"Should I bring you back home?" Sooyoung smiled at him

The word home had a different meaning in Sooyoung's suggestive context

....

Today, Dorms at Seoul University, 12:32 PM

You were sipping on your lemon tea as it was the start of a new semester in your area. You and your friends were about to have a blast for the last remaining weeks of summer before tackling another stressful term. It might've been your second year at Seoul University, but you never felt more than welcomed whenever stopping by campus. You'd usually go back home during the summers and get back to the dorms during the school year, but this year it was quite different, as you had to get back to the dorm earlier. Something about a change of roommates was occurring in your department. The dean's daughter made a fuss about wanting to change rooms so they had to rearrange the rooms. Knowing that you were the only scholarship student in the residence building, they chose to make you move out to make more space for the new tenant.

"That little brat, I swear to god, she's so spoiled and idiot" Jimin groaned as he watched you pack your belongings

"Don't say that, Jimin" you nudged his arm "I mean, she does have a right to do this. She's still the dean's, one and only daughter."