The first time he got kissed on the cheek

It was a new year and school started once again. Everyone was excited of going back to school. You may have played the entire summer with Jimin and Taehyung, but you were excited to get back to school. You've had many sleepovers and outings with the two boys meanwhile Jungkook wasn't able to join you because of his trip in The U.S .His parents were business travelers so they had to go around the world quite frequently which caused you guys to be separated for the entire summer. You didn't complain and played with Jimin and Taehyung, but you still missed the boy so badly.

Taehyung always tried his best to fill your best friend's spot but it was no use, because no one could replace Jungkook in your heart. You missed playing with his hair and dressing him up with your girly clothes. You missed playing tag and holding hands while walking in the attraction park. You may have have been only 9 years old but Jungkook was your crime partner and your best ally. You still had lots of fun with Jimin and Taehyung, but every time you'd play or do something, it'd remind you momentarily of Jungkook who was far away from you. The boy sent you a few letters with his adventures and he always made sure he mentioned how much he missed you and the boys.

This time you were going to finally see him after 3 months because school was back and you were so excited. You invited Taehyung and Jimin over so that they can help you pick out your outfit for the first day of school. The boys were still boys and fashion was still far away in their brains.

Jimin playing a game on his nintendo console meanwhile Taehyung who was laying on your bed playing with all of your plushies. He was casually giving out tea to the dolls as talking to them as if they were his friends. He especially took a liking to Sailor Moon the blonde doll who was supposedly his girlfriend. It was a usual thing for him to get attached to inanimate objects

"There's no more tea" Taehyung would pout as he'd reverse the teapot upside down to show there's no tea left

"Tae, please." Jimin would sigh before adding "There's no tea in that teapot."

"Stop breaking my dreams" Taehyung would hug the plushie tight in his arms

"Isn't that Y/N's Doll?" Jimin points at the sailor moon doll

"Don't talk to my girlfriend Sailor moon" Taehyung holds the doll defensively

"Dude, you need to stop playing with dolls and plushies. We turned nine and Sailor moon is not your girlfriend" Jimin rolls his eyes

"Yes she is"

"No she's not!!"

You suddenly got back to the room with your orange juice in a hand while you had a package in your other little arm. You were quite surprised to see Taehyung and Jimin arguing while you were away. Jimin doesn't waste time to pause his game and go get the package from your arms. Even if he was a nine year old boy, he knew how to be a little gentlemen.His little gestures never failed to bring you a smile and a little sense of melancholy within you. His actions were getting similar to Jungkook's. If Jungkook was there he'd actually try taking the box and the juice from your arms, because that's how much he was concerned about you. You could say that Taehyung and Jimin did a great job at filling the empty spot of Jungkook in his absence but you'd still miss him dearly.

"I got this" Jimin grabs the box from you

"Thanks, chimchim" You smile before asking "But,What's going on guys? I heard you fighting" you ask as you push the door

" It's just Taehyung who's freaking out about your Sailor Moon doll" Jimin rolls his eyes " I told him that we're getting too old to play with these kinds of toys"

"Jungkook loved that doll too" You'd suddenly pout "I miss jungkook"

"Jungkook is not dead Y/N. He's just in another country "Jimin ruffles your hair