The First Time You Were Seniors In High School

"Jungkookie" you raised a seductive brow as you slowly pulled onto his uniform's tie

"What's up?" his back was pressed against the wall, questioning your little acts

"Isn't this uniform a little too stuffy?" you commented "This tie seems to be suffocating you"

"I don't know..." he pulls your waist closer as he eyed your lips hungrily "Maybe it is?"

"What should we do about this, then?" you lift your head to lock eyes with him

"I don't know, you tell me" Jungkook trails his fingers dangerously close to your skirt

Jungkook groaned as the vibrations of his phone were continuously heard on his night table. The so-called lazy boy wasn't catching a single break since senior year began. His obligations and future goals were continuously roaming inside his victimized brain. So many things piling up, waiting for him to achieve them, yet the boy was taking his sweet time, sleeping under the soft blankets of love and pulling them closer against his sturdy body.

"Three more minutes mom" He muttered in his sleep

The phone wasn't vibrating this time but it started ringing which meant that he had an oncoming call. The boy sat up and kicked his blanket in a fury as he hated being interrupted in his sleeping activities. He was having the best dream in a while yet someone had to interrupt his perfect fictional fantasy of getting it on with his long time crush.

He growls before burying his face back onto his pillow as his long fingers reached the electronical device to answer the call. It didn't take long before he gave a reply that made the recipient's heart drop and soul's leave from their body. In fact, Kim Taehyung was always bound to get tangled in a mess when it came to his best friend Jungkook.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU SON OF A DUMB FUCKIDY FUCKIDIDOO, WHAT'S UP?" Jungkook ran a hand through his hair in frustration

"Well damn, seems like someone is not in the mood to talk to me" Taehyung felt taken aback "and what was it? Fuckidy-doo? The fuck is that? You may think you're being swag right now, but fuckididoo is not happening, just like fetch never happened"

"Look here, you stylish looking brat" Jungkook growled on the other side before clenching his fist "You just ruined the most amazing dream I ever had in my entire life" Jungkook faked a sob

"Did you just call me a brat? I was born before your ass even got out of the oven" Taehyung argued back "What was your dream?! Was it spicy~~~~" Taehyung squealed on the other line

"There's no way I'm telling you. I'm keeping it to myself so that it actually becomes real" Jungkook rolled his eyes before adding "Sorry to break it out to you but you're a jinx, Kim Taehyung"

"I'm a jinx? Yeah, you definitely had some sort of kinky dream" Taehyung chuckled "Who was the chick this time? Selena Gomez? Oh!!! Was it Ariana Grande? You have a thing for brunette girls these days"

"I don't have a thing for brunette girls, what are you saying? When did I ever say that..." he sighed before ruffling his hair

Jungkook had a type for the past few months and it always changed a few weeks in and out. He was smitten over blonde girls with slim bodies barely three months ago and now he found his new obsession with curvy brunettes. They apparently seemed like the kind of girls who'd teach him a thing or two. All of this was a misconception and even if Jungkook did had a preference for certain hair colors, he never had the guts to ever approach a girl or to stutter a single word if that girl in question wasn't you.