The first time you both went through puberty

At the young age of fourteen years old, Jungkook was slowly getting hit by the reality that girls were something way more different than what he thought. After feeling that pit of rage in his stomach that caused him to experience jealousy, he was now starting to feel something new, strange and confusing. Something that made his body react with him. A new experience that made him uncomfortable about himself. A new feeling that was leading him to slowly take a distance from any living female form. He'd reassure himself and think it was you and not him. Being together with you since kindergarten was amazing and all but as much as he was changing, you were changing as well. Your sudden change brought him to react. He always avoided humans of the opposite sex since childhood and you were the only one close to him which brought him discomfort and awkwardness. How could he keep on being normal around you when he was slowly feeling weird with all of these changes?

''Why is it getting so hot in here?'' jungkook would fan himself while slowly pulling on his tie

''Ooh~~ Jungkook-ah... What's up with the sudden warmth? It's snowing outside" Hoseok laughs

"Maybe he's still going through some body changes" Yoongi comments with a subtle smirk

"What are you guys talking about?!" Jungkook glares at them

"You know... the usual changes..." hoseok taps his chin

"I really don't see where you're going with this, Jung Hoseok" Jungkook rolls his eyes as he slowly untied his tie "We just had P.E an hour ago"

"No need to act up, it's all natural..." yoongi opens his textbook "...to feel some heat" he wiggle his eyebrows

"You crazy bastard" Hoseok chuckled "Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Jungkook shots

"Of course he'd pull out the clueless card" Yoongi chewed on his gum coolly

"Jungkook doesn't pull the clueless card man, he's actually clueless" Hoseok nudges Yoongi "Look at him. That shook face is anything but aware of what's going on with those body changes."

Jungkook decides to ignore his friends and pulls out his school supplies from his bag before sighing. God only knows why he befriended these two idiots. The only classes they shared were P.E and Biology yet they still stuck onto him like glue. Hoseok was absolutely thrilled when he learned that Jungkook his kindergarten classmate was attending the same middle school as him. Having Yoongi sticking to Hoseok all the time, the two of them became friends with Jungkook. The only difference between them was that jungkook would always be one step behind what's going on. He wasn't fast to catch on. It wasn't his nature to be that way but he wanted to avoid anything new that'd throw him off the edge.

As his friends were having some strange discussion he refused to take part in, he notices your presence. He tilts his head to the side as he watches you making your way to enter the classroom. Your gorgeous hair complimenting your feminine face and soft features as your school uniform only made you look prettier. That dress shirt tucked in your skirt seemed to have some weird effect on Jungkook, some unknown magic or some sorcery that'd make him a little flustered.

"Don't you see the words innocence slowly vanishing from his face at the time we're talking?" Hoseok shook his head while eyeing jungkook staring at you

"What are you staring at?" Jimin drops his bag on the floor and takes the seat behind jungkook

"N-Nothing." Jungkook sighs before turning around to look at his friend "I was contemplating whether I should enroll for soccer or climbing" he stares at his hands