Not so safe after all

"So Leah, how old are you?" Andy asked looking down at me he was immensely tall compared to me, "I'm twenty-tree soon to be twenty-four that is." I said smiling at him, "No boyfriends or anything?" I chuckled nervously, well technically I don't have a boyfriend. "Um no I don't. But I've got my eye on someone lately." I said looking at Kellin whilst he talked to Vic. "Really?! Kellin? Come on Leah you can date me instead." He said nudging my arm winking at me playfully making me giggle. Just then we heard some discussion going on in the kitchen. "What's all the fuss about?" I asked walking in and it was Jaime and Jack, "Jack says that the chicken came first and I said it was the egg." Jaime explained pointing at Jack, "How is that even possible? Without the chicken how could there be an egg? Explain that?" Jack insisted as he crossed his arms in his chest, "Then how was the chicken born? Dumbass, huh? Not out of thin air!" Jaime bite back making me laugh "Alright, alright. What about if some kind of bird species did the dirty and the egg came and hatched a chicken?" I said stepping in and the guys looked at each other, squinting their eyes completely skeptical dismissing my theory. "OH YEAH? Twenty bucks if I get it right. Google it, I dare ya." I said stepping closer and the guys in the back were teasing surprising them with my attitude. "Alright fine if you wanted to lose that bad!" Jack said taking out his phone. "And read it outloud for everyone to hear." I said and he typed in the search bar: chicken or egg which came first and the result was...

So in a nutshell (or an eggshell, if you like), two birds that weren't really chickens created a chicken egg, and hence, we have an answer: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.

"I TOLD YOU!" Jaime said out loud, "What?" I said putting a hand on my hip, "The egg came first, so I win! Pay up sista." He sassed up, "Sorry to break it to ya pal but Leah's theory was the one that popped up so you both gotta give her the cash." Tony said patting his back, "But I was right!!!!" Jaime protested and I giggled, "Okay Jaime you were half right, I'll give you ten bucks." I said and he smiled triumphantly and Jack scoffed at me shoving twenty dollars at me making us laugh. "You guys want pizza for dinner, I got me some money?" I asked waving the money in my hand, "That sounds great. Apparently the kids are coming tomorrow morning so you got the free day today." Kellin shrugged looking at me as everyone left the kitchen, "Oh, that's fine I can just head back home." I said as I took my phone to call pizza, he looked nervous for some reason, he grabbed my free hand making me look up at him, "Stay for tonight." He said with eyes begging me to say yes, "Please?" His green eyes looking at mine, I felt like I was floating I was too drawn I nodded my head, "I'll stay." I said softly and he hugged me, when he pulled back it was too sudden his lips crashed in mine, I flew my eyes open in surprise, but I melted into the kiss, it feels so sweet and tender, his lips are so soft. We hear a distant talk and pulled away his forehead against mine, "I told you weren't on the safe zone." He said making me giggle. "Jesus Leah, what you do to me." He whisperes, I was about to answer when I look down at my phone I had called the pizza place and someone was talking, "Oh Hello? Yes, I'm sorry I got completely distracted..." I said looking at Kellin biting my lip, he grinned at me and I rushed him out I was blushing too hard, I can't believe it we kissed, it was everything I imagined and more.

Kellin's POV

"I told you you weren't on the safe zone." I whispered and she started to blush, she was amazing. Her lips were heaven and I want to kiss them all day. I found her, I found the one that swept me off of my feet. Not even Kate or any other girl made me feel what Leah does to me, she makes me feel so vulnerable and even dumb when I look at her immense beauty. "What you do to me." I was going to kiss her again but my thoughts were broken off as Leah held the phone on her ear talking, flushed all over making me smile even more. She rushed me out of the kitchen and I made my way to the living room, everyone looking at me as I entered. "What's up with that smile, huh pretty boy?" Nick asked teasingly along with Vic. "Its nothing." I simply said my smile growing wider as I still have the image of our kiss in my head, her warm, pumped lips on mine... "You need to learn how to lie bro, spill what happened?" Justin said, and I sat on the couch. "You told her didn't you??" Gabe said excitedly and I shook my head, "I showed her." I simply said, "Tell who what??" Alex said Andy joining him, "Yeah what's this about!?" He said looking at me, "Wait?!?! You showed her how you feel???" YOU KISSED HER?!?!?!?!?!" Nick whispered loudly and I nodded smiling like an idiot and they started to fist the air and hugging one another, "Our Kellin has finally turned into a man a grew a pair." Jack said and I punched his arm making everyone laugh, "Ohhhh so you and Leah huh?" Alex figured it out, "Dude did it really took you that long?" Mike said drinking his beer. Before he could say anything else Leah came in. "The pizza should be here in twenty-five minutes or so. If it takes longer it's free so let's hope." She said crossing her fingers and I just couldn't stop staring at her...

Leah's POV
  I sat beside Kellin, his arm around me stroking my arm with his thumb sending me tingles, I felt relaxed. But I couldn't help but feel that everyone was staring. I took a glance around the room and almost everyone was beaming at me and Kellin, I think they figured it out. My eyes landed on Justin as he made a heart with his hands making kissiy faces making me laugh. "So Leah, I heard that you have your eye on somebody lately." Vic said wriggling his brows and my eyes went wide and snapped my head towards Andy who mouthed 'sorry' as I gave him the death glare. "OH! Who wants another round of beer before the pizza comes." I said getting up and Vic laughed and Kellin grabbed me by the hips sitting me back down. He got close to my ear, "I hope that lucky bastard has black hair, green eyes and his name is Kellin." He whispered sending me goosebumps. I think us alone together tonight is a bad idea. A voice rang in the back of my head, I'll just tell him that we should take it slow even though I want to too, but it's too fast. "Actually his name is Mellon Queen. Cute guy." I gave him a smirk and he bit his lip. The bell rang indicating that pizza has arrived.