Princess?

I was shocked, I blushed crimson gaping slightly. Dear mother earth: could you please swallow me whole. I was completely immobilized and Copeland ran towards him, "Daddy you're home!" She said jumping to him, "Hey peanut. What's this?? Two princesses in one castle?" He said looking at Copeland then at me, I shook my embarrassment to one side and smiled, "Yup. Well actually Copeland is the queen." I said pointing at Copeland, she looked proud of herself making us laugh. "Oh really? Well what is the queen in need for? A prince? A king?" He asked and she fought for a second and the realised, "I need a brave knight! That can rescue my princess any time she's in danger!" She exclaimed and I began to blush once again, jeez why am I so embarrassed by his presence?  "Of course my queen I shall protect the beautiful princess until my last breath!" He exclaimed humuorsly making us giggle and his head snapped towards me, his expression hard to read. "Well I'll leave you girls to it and I'll make something to eat." Kellin said putting Copeland down, "Oh I made mash potatoes, some stakes I found. OH! And we made cookies as well." I said offering him some and smiled,  "They taste delicious!" He said groaning in appreciation and then left. I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding, since when? Copeland and I kept playing until we decided it was time for a bath. "Leah have you seen Frozen?" Oh the Disney movie, "Actually yes I did." She looked at me quzzicaly, "But you're a grown up." She said cocking her head to one side and I chuckled, "Yes I am but it doesn't mean that I don't watch kids movie." I said washing her hair. "Could you sing 'Let it Go' with me?" She asked with big eyes and I couldn't say no. "Alright, get ready!" She beamed at me excited.

"I'm never going back! The past is in the paaaaaaaaaast! Let it gooo! Let it goooo!....."

"Let it goo! Let it go the perfect girl is goone! Here I'll stay 'til the light of daaaay! Let the storm rage oooooooooooon! The cold never bothered me anyway!"

We finally screamed the final verse and then we laughed and giggled catching our breaths. "That was amazing Coco you have daddy's great singing." I said as I dried her and she yawned, "You're staying tonight right?" She asked with hopeful eyes, "Yes sweetie I am. How about we watch The Little Mermaid?" She looked excited at the idea. I dressed her in her princess pajama gown and brushed her teeth. We went downstairs and Kellin was on his phone and Liam walking up the stairs, "I just brushed my teeth Leah, I'm gonna go to bed." He looked at his dad but he was distracted and then looked at me and leaned in to whisper, "I'm going to be texting my crush, tell me when to go to sleep." He said in a hushed whisper and he made me chuckle, I threw him a wink and padded his shoulder, he fist bump the air and ran up to his room. We got to the living room and Copeland ran to her dad's lap, "Hey pumpkin! You're looking gorgeous." He said nuzzling her hair and she giggle. "Leah picked it out for me." She said showing it off and Kellin smiled at me, "Well she did a great job doing so, well she always does a great job at everything." He said throwing me a wink making me blush, "Daddy do you have something in your eye?" Copeland said to her dad making me laugh and it was Kellin's turn to blush wow he looks so cute when he blushes, shut up! I glare at my self thoughts.  "Speaking of which both did an excellent job singing." Kellin said smirking at me, Oh hell.  "Oh daddy you're a crazy man." Phew!  I'm glad she changed the subject, "How about that movie Coco?" I asked her ignoring Kellin's intense stare.

We watched the movie singing the parts that requiered it and I had made popcorn. I quickly went to Instagram and decided to post a picture.

956 likes

956 likes

   leeah09  missing my gray hair! Should I go back or nah?
795comments
  @username: most definitely! You look beautiful
@username: I vote for back to gray!! 😍 marry me!

After a few minutes my phone vibrated a few time and I got a few messages, when I checked my phone it was Kellin. I looked at him but he was looking at his phone normally.

kellinquinn  you look beautiful with black hair, don't change it.
kellinquinn  well... don't know what possessed me to say that.

HE WAS LITERALLY SITTING BESIDE ME. Copeland in the middle of course but she was starting to fall asleep. What the hell am I supposed to say back to that?  I've never felt myself blush so much, my stomach is in knots what am I supposed to say? I took a deep breath and typed back.

leeah09  you're the only one who told me that black is best so I'll stick to it. I needed reassurance of my desicion!
leeah09 And thank you, you made me blush 🙃

It may seem innocent but I felt that it was risky to write it. A few moment later he answered..

kellinquinn  you are very welcome! Why do you keep blushing?

leeah09  I don't know why, but you make me.

I simply wrote kinda hoping he wouldn't write back, it would be terribly wrong to flirt with him. I looked beside me and Copeland was fast asleep, I stood up and putting my arms under her trying not to wake her. She stirred into my arms and Kellin kissed her forehead, "Good night princess." He whispered making me smile. He's so sweet. I went upstairs and tucked her in kissing her forehead looking at her sleep peacefully..

I had showered and went downstairs quietly and Kellin was nowhere to be found, kind of a relief being honest. I grabbed some popcorn and sat on the couch and watched Supernatural as I was far behind on a few episodes, it was only 9:30 pm so it was still early. An episode later Kellin came in and sat beside me, "What are we watching?" He said getting comfortable, "Um Supernatural, it's a series." I explained, "Ah! I've heard of it but never had the time to watch it." He said, and he seemed freshly showered, his hair still wet. "I assumed as much." I smirked and he looked surprised, "You look cute when you smirk." He said smirking as well and as always making me blush scarlet red, he smiled looking victorious. He tickled my side and I started to giggle, damn I'm such a giggly bitch!  He closed his eyes briefly and opened them again, his look very different. "Leah I-.." He began saying and stuttered incoherent words. He took a deep breath and looked defeated. "Sorry if what I wrote made you uncomfortable, I mean don't get me wrong you're gorgeous but I don't want you to get the wrong idea.." And with that a huge pang of disappointment ran through me, he doesn't even like me.. I mean not the way I do though, I sighed when he said nothing else, "Hey don't worry it was just a friendly compliment. No need to stress about it." I said forcing a smile he looked slightly relieved but not quite, getting up I handed the remote control to him. "I'm off to bed. See ya tomorrow." I said, I just wanna be alone and go to sleep right now, "Oh okay good night. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come to the venue where I'm playing tomorrow, we can take the kids." He suggested, "We'll see, I had something planned for tomorrow but that would be awesome." I smiled and he nodded, "Good Night Kells." Kells? Where the hell did that come from? He smiled kindly making my heart melt, "Good Night Lee." Lee! I went to the guest room and my mind started racing, he's not interested in me... Well of course not! He's marrieeeeed! I rolled my eyes at my self thought, but she's right. Out of nowhere tears started to streamed down my face, sobbing quietly into the pillow until I fell asleep.