Breathing Fresh Air

Sunday morning, everything is different and I like it. It's not everyday you get to fly away and start a new life, but 'everyday is a perfect day for a change'. I stretched my arms and rolled out of my bed. I finally moved in yesterday to a new start, a new life and today is the day I look for a job, thankfully I had enough money for a few months but obviously that won't do, the rent of the apartment is pretty cheap so I can manage perfectly. I stare at my new appearance in the mirror; I had short dirty blonde hair, now pitch black as night, it had grown so long like I always wanted it, I've lost some good ammount weight feeling healthy as ever, a nice tan covering my body. I'm like a totally different person now. No one that knew me a few years ago could possibly recognise me now, not even my family... I shook my head to shake away the unpleasant memories I'm not so fond of. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Picking up my laptop I started to look for some jobs near by. I started to make some coffee and heard a knock on the door. Odd I wasn't expecting  company.. Hell I don't know anybody in this town yet. I looked through the peephole a woman seems to be my age. I opened the door for her, "Hello there." I smile greetly. "OH! Hi you're the new neighbour, wow you're a lot prettier than what I've heard! Nice to meet ya, I'm Hailey!" She smiled brightly, she had purple hair and a tattoo sleeve in her right arm as she extended it to meet mine, "I'm Leah I moved in a few weeks ago but officially moved in today." I said to her as we shook hands, "Cool! I live upstairs with my roommate, we'll try to keep it quiet we have parties sometimes." She said chuckling a bit, "Well as long as you invite me I won't mind." We kept talking for a while and I offered her to come inside and have coffee but refused, "Sorry not today, I have a busy Sunday with my family. Maybe another day, it would be fun." She said and I agreed, we said our goodbyes and I began where I left off, drinking my miracle coffee.

After maybe three hours of searching and applying for countless jobs I decided to take a brake and make lunch. Today was an uneventful and boring lazy Sunday, like dragging your feet on a Monday morning. I miss my only best friend, the one I ever had. But she's in the army and can't talk on the phone or come home like she used to. She was the only one I could count on and tell her everything without being judged. She would hear me cry over the phone and what I didn't knew is that she was driving to my place with junk food and romantic comedy movies, she's like a sister to me and I miss her.

  I went through my social media and posted a picture on Instagram, liking a few pictures from bands stalking the group for a bit.

     897 likes    leeah09 boring Sunday, worst part I can't find a job #help        @username so gorgeous!! You'll find a job soon 😍      209 comments

     897 likes
    leeah09 boring Sunday, worst part I can't find a job #help
        @username so gorgeous!! You'll find a job soon 😍
      209 comments

I groaned and put my head on the mattress compressing my unintelligible frustration claims. My phone kept blowing up of the amount of likes I scrolled through them but one in particular caught my eye..

      kellinquinn liked your picture
     kellinquinn has followed you

Wait what?? This can't be right. THEE KELLIN QUINN?? I blinked a few times trying to figure out what just happened. When I checked I confirmed it was true, the lead singer from Sleeping with Sirens liked and followed me on Instagram! I need to chill. Two seconds later and my message box got a notification, when I checked it again it was him...

kellinquinn  Hey! Saw you're looking for a job, I think I might have one for you if your interested 😋 hmu when you can!

OH MY LORD IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!? Ok Leah just breathe okay? Deep breaths. I said pacing through my room trying to calm myself I was anxious, a job?? What kind of job??

leeah09  hi there! Yeah I've been searching all day and nothing has come up until you said that. What job, may I ask?

kellinquinn  the hardest task ever you shall face in your life! lol I was wondering if you could be my daughter's nanny.

leeah09  a nanny? I thought I had to conquer to world for you or something. But yet I have no experience in being a nanny.

kellinquinn  and you have experience on conquering the world I see? lol you don't need experience it's like taking care of your own but with some rules. So what do you say?

I hesitated for a bit and thought for a second... What if it's a scam? Or trying to mess with me? Well I guess I'll never know if I try.

leeah09  well alright then! When and where do I start?

kellinquinn  tomorrow 8:00 am bright and early so you can sign a contract my wife and I made. We'll brief you and you'll start tomorrow as well. Give me your number so I can send you my address.

leeah09  xxx-xxx-xxx  wow Mr. Quinn, you don't know how happy and grateful I am! Thank you so much, I can't wait!

kellinquinn  it's alright, its the least I can do after you stalked all of my picture 😋😋 see ya!

Did he really? Did-? Wha-? "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??!" I yelled to myself throwing myself to the bed. "This is too unreal." I said standing up throwing my arms over my head. Well, at least I have a job, I'm sure it'll do to pay rent and some other things, maybe I can have a part time job too, but something I can do over the internet just in case I need to be with Kellin's daughter 24/7. When I looked at my phone to look at the time I had a text message from an unknown number and I realised it was Kellin's address. Tomorrow is gonna be a long long day.