One drink too many?

We were all sitting in the backyard, I only had two beers because I needed to drive back home. But Kellin was tipsy he had drank 10 beers, two shots and now a glass of whiskey. I will never comprehend the necessity to fill your body with alcohol, to the point where I don't even recognize people. "Like Leah over here! Ain't she gorgeous and the sweetest girl ever! But I think she's taken boys." He slurred and put a hand over his mouth as if he told a big secret. "Kellin I'm not taken, you don't know what you're talking about and you're drunk." I said standing up, "Oh! I'm glad you're not with that fuckboyy! Don't be such a party poopy pants Leaaaah!" He hiccuped sitting beside me putting an around me, I actually feel uncomfortable, I'm glad Copeland is taking a nap right now. "Kellin buddy why don't we go eat something huh?" Vic said handing Kellin over to Jaime he said nothing. "Hey I'm sorry about that Kellin opens his mouth too much on things he shouldn't say." Vic said sitting beside me, "I guess it's okay? I mean he could've just stopped at any given moment. It's important to know where to stop." I said and he looked at Kellin, "He isn't a bad guy you know?" He said and I looked at him, why is he telling me this? "I never said he wasn't. He's great with his family and amazing at what he does." I said smiling at him but I don't think that's what he meant by it. "KATE!" Kellin yelled and Katelynn was standing on the back door. "Hey what's this?" She said walking towards Kellin giving her a kiss, but Kellin made it really passionate, I felt annoyed just watching them I scoffed unconsciously and looked away, "Welcome back babe!" He said and she frowned and looked at me 'drunk' I mouthed to her and she rolled her eyes. She took Kellin inside hopefully to scold him like a teenager. Vic was looking at me intently, "What?" I said standing up, "Nothing just the way you look at Kellin." what? "What are you talking about? I just happen to have eyes and I can look everywhere." I said with sarcasm and he rolled his eyes. "I'm glad you have a sense of humor Leah, but I'm serious I've been looking at you and you only look at him." He said and I sighed, "I promise it's nothing I like someone else, and I hate to say but I have to go." I said standing up and he did the same, "Well okay. Take care Leah." He said hugging me, and the guys started to cheer, "I'm just saying goodbye dumbasses." Vic said making me giggle, "Its true boys I have to go." I said apologetically and they frowned, "Bye Leah!" They all said hugging me all at once.

I said my final good-byes and went into the house to tell Kate and Kellin that I'm leaving. "Seriously Kellin? DRUNK? In our house? You'd say this wasn't going to happen again." I heard Katelynn angrily talking to Kellin, "I needed a drink alright?! I've been stressed this whole weekend." He said back, "Stressed?? About WHAT? We have someone to take care of the kids so that's a big deal off your shoulders, she cooks and cleans and that's not even part of her job. What could you possibly be stressed out about?" She said but there was nothing, before anything else I retraced a few steps and faked sneeze for them to know I was coming. "Geez this damn allergy won't leave my system. Guys I gotta go, I have a few things to do back at home." I said looking at Kate, she looked tense and Kellin wouldn't even look at me. "Oh okay, thank you for taking care of the kids." She said hugging me, what is it with the hugging!? "It's my job Kate and more than that I love doing it." I said stepping back and Kate looked at Kellin then at me rolling her eyes, "Tell Copeland I'll see her Tuesday." I said to her and she smiled and nodded, "See ya Kellin." I simply said and he looked at me with sad eyes, I wish I didn't have to leave. "Later Leah." He said and I smiled, I just left and I already feel nostalgic. I got in my care a quickly texted Kian.

On my way home! I'll see you later tonight.

Kian: kay babe! See you later I'm about to make a video 😉

I finally got home and I feel like I haven't been here in ages. My room was all messed up. I really need to clean this I groaned and fell onto the white couch. I'll do this quick. Whilst cleaning I can't help but think what Vic said, I wasn't looking at Kellin in any particular way it's ridiculous. And then there's Kate and Kellin's discussion, he used to come home drunk? But why? That's a mystery I'll never uncover I took a quick shower throwing some gray sweats on and a black spaghetti strap crop top. Once I was out, there was a buzz on the intercom pressing a button I let him in. Two minutes later he's knocking at the door. "Two orders of Chinese takeout. And a beautiful rose for you." He said handing me a simple red rose kissing my temple and hugged me, "Aww you shouldn't have." I said hugging him back and walked into the apartment, he smelled so good. "I wanted to, and I missed you. Come on let's eat I'm starving!"

We talked about our day over dinner, telling me about his video and future ideas. "So, how was the BBQ?" He asked taking a last bite, "It was... Interesting. I meet the band from Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil, it was rad." Hi said and he laughed, "Rad? Really Leah what is this? 1990?" He said both of us. "Come on, let's watch a movie." I said standing up grabbing his hand, leading him to the couch with his cute little smirk. "What are we watching?" He asked sitting down. "Well I figured I'd surprise you with my favorite movie." He cocked his head to one side, I smiled at him and winked. Before the movie starts I got on top of the coffee table and waited for the music intro I started to dance to it and he couldn't stop laughing, I noticed that he took a picture and I stopped. "HEY! Let me see that!" I said sitting down beside him, "You look beautiful, I'll send it to you." He said quickly sending it and I love it! "Hey you're good with pictures, I'll post it." I said kissing his cheek. "HEY! ACE VENTURA!" He said excitedly looking at me, he hugged me close cuddling together and watched the movie.

"Thanks for coming and for the food, and the rose." I said rambling on and he chuckled, "Hey it's no problem, I love being with you." He said putting his index finger under my chin pushing it up to meet his sculpted face, he leaned in and placed a tender kiss on my lips. "Good night gorgeous." He said grinning from ear to ear, leaving me daydreaming like a schoolgirl. I checked my phone quickly with hundred notifications from Instagram.

1,345 likesleeah09 Good food, good movie and good company ❤🥀966 comments@username damn girl@username love your living room!@kellinquinn crazy misfit on the loose

1,345 likes
leeah09 Good food, good movie and good company ❤🥀
966 comments
@username damn girl
@username love your living room!
@kellinquinn crazy misfit on the loose

My phone vibrated and to my surprise it was Kellin.

Kellin: sorry about today, I kinda messed up. Hope you're okay.

What does he mean he kinda messed up?

Don't worry about it , it happens but try not to let it happen again I don't think it's good for you lol.

Kellin: lol yeah...

Kellin... are you alright?

I really didn't want to ask because it's none of my business but maybe he needs some one to talk to. It took a while but he answered.

Kellin: Can I come over?