Moving on

I was startled by the unexpected buzz coming from downstairs of my apartment, I wasn't expecting any company tonight so I just buzzed them in, probably a package I've been waiting for. A quick knock was heard and I opened the door, not revealing the mailman, but Kian. I frowned instantly and closed the door at his face, well I tried he stopped me and he got inside. "Leah please let's talk give me a chance." He said looking at me, he looked liked he hasn't slept at all, his smirk is now a sad frown and desperate eyes. "Kian why do you keep insisting? Apparently she was enough for you in bed to leave me stood up like you did, I forgave you but it was because I wanted you to leave me alone once and for all." I said and he took a step closer grabbing my hands but I dropped them snatching them back, "Leah she means nothing to me I swear to God please believe me it was a one time thing. I want to be with you." He begged looking at me but I couldn't look at him it hurts. I don't know if I should trust him, those words are too painful. "Kian stop it! It hurt when I saw you with her and now you doing this. Did you expect that I was just gonna be okay and move on with you? Do you know what I ask myself? Why? Why her? Why couldn't he wait? Why couldn't he say no? Why did he left me? Why did he hurt me? Why did he do it? Kian I can't stop thinking about you and her, I don't see you the same." I said feeling angry and started crying, but he said nothing he just stood there looking down. "I'm so sorry Leah, I don't know what got into me please please please I'm sorry. I haven't met a girl as beautiful and precious as you." He said caressing my cheek I gave into the warmth, I missed his touch, but he touched someone else. I pulled back, "I'm sorry Kian. I'll accept your apology and I can manage be friends with you; nothing more, nothing less." I said looking anywhere but him, he stood there for a moment but gave a sigh of defeat. "Can I at least hug you?" He asked and well why not? I went into his arms and he nuzzled my hair his heart beating so much faster, I miss this but no, it's not the same, I stepped back and open the door for him, "Bye Kian, don't doubt on calling if you need me, I'm here for you. Thank you for the lovely memories." I said feeling my heart shrink, "You too. Take care." He said leaving with tears in his eyes. I couldn't bear it any longer, I closed the door en sunk into the floor crying into my hands.

"Leah are you okay?" Kellin asked with concern as he opened the door for me. I sighed, "Yeah I'm fine just tired." I said walking into the house with my bags, I figured staying here a few days just in case Kian comes back. "What's wrong? What happen to my beautiful girl's smile mm?" He said grabbing my cheeks making me smile, "There she is. Now tell me what happened." He asked once again walking to the living room. "Kian came to the apartment last night unannounced and begged me to get back with him." I said sitting on the couch and he waited for me to continue, "I obviously said no and kicked him out of the apartment. He never had a good argument to win me back." I said looking at him and he sighed, "You're a strong girl. Most would've just forgiven him but you know your place. You didn't lose him, he lost you; the most precious and valued treasure ever." He said kissing my forehead, my heart felt like it was going to flutter away from my chest. I was mesmerized by his green orbs, and I looked down at his lips, he then smiled as he noticed me staring and I blushed. "Like what you see huh?" He teased playfully and I smacked his arm, "Shut up! Where's Copeland?" I asked looking around, but there weren't even messes. "Kate picked her up. I was going to text you but it's still early I was waiting for you to wake up." He said when I looked at my phone it was 8:15 am he's right. "Oh well um, can I take a nap? I didn't sleep well last night." I said and he smirked, "Only if you let me take a nap with you that is." He asked smirking at me and I smiled, "Okay." I said kissing his soft cheek and he looked surprised, he's so cute honestly. "Hey how about I read you a story?" He said as we walked into his room, "Really you'd do that?" I asked and he smiled, "Hell yeah, come on lay down." I did as I was told and lay on the bed he picked out a book and smiled at me, looking for a page as he sat on the bed, taking the opportunity I snapped a picture.

"HEY! I heard that!! Let me see

"HEY! I heard that!! Let me see." He said looking at me and I blocked my phone quickly,  "What are you talking abouuut! Tell me the story." I whined and he narrowed his eyes at me. "That's how its gonna be huh?" He asked and I nodded. He pounced from where he was to on top of me grabbing my hands pinning them down, it happened so fast. "Seems like you're trapped little mouse." He said seductively and without warning he started to tickle my sides making me giggle and laugh, "K-Kellin!! St-top please!!!" I laughed so hard and he was enjoying it, after a few he stop and I finally could catch my breath. When my senses came back Kellin was looking at me laying on my side pretty close, our gaze locked and I felt like he could pierce into my soul, as if he knew what I was thinking, he looked at my lips and then at me, asking for permission he leaned into me and I waited for him, as I felt him closer I closed my eyes waiting for what I've been waiting for, as soon as I felt his warmth close to my skin I was ready and I waited

'DING DONG!'

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!