One day at a time

I slowly opened my eyes to see two jaded marble eyes looking at me. I yelp and fell from the bed hitting my ass. "JESUS LEAH! I wouldn't have done that if I knew you'd be falling this early in the morning." He said humuorsly, "Hardy harr harr Kellin. Did I over slept?" I asked panicked and he chuckled, we're in Copeland's room I forgot I fell asleep here, "Don't worry, today's your day off." He said and he helped me stand up, "Thanks and yeah I forgot I got used to working everyday since I wake." I said and he sorta frowned. "What time is it?" I asked him walking down the stairs, "It's only ten, but I figured I should wake you so we can prepare everything for today early." He said, rigghht, the BBQ I forgot.. "Yeah of course I'm glad you woke me. I'm having some coffee and a shower so we can finish up quickly!" I said feeling energetic and he chuckled, I grabbed my phone and I had a few text messages, them being from Kian.

Kian: Hope you're having a blast tonight!
Kian: Let me know if you got home safely🥀
Kian: Good morning beautiful, hope you're alright. I waited for your text but you must of been tired. Text me when you can❤

He really was the sweetest guy ever, I feel bad for not being able to answer him. I went to the bathroom and sent him a text.

Hey! Sorry for not answering my phone had died. Last night was amazing and I hope you're having a great morning🌹

There! Finally! Mission accomplished. The backyard is set to perfection with a few Christmas lights. We also mowed the lawn a little, cleaned the grill and the food was ready to start making soon. The guys were arriving soon, giving us time to change and get ready. I went for something simple and casual, a strapless shirt, ripped dark blue jeans and white converse, see? Simple. Kian had texted me and I wanted to invite him over but I had to ask Kellin but I don't have the courage to.. I sighed and I decided not to. After what had happened at the park I don't think I would. Plus I wanted to meet the guys, maybe I'll invite Kian over my place later tonight to my apartment. I had taken a selfie and post it on Instagram.

      987 likes  leeah09  celebrating my first week from work with a nice homemade BBQ ❤        890 comments     @username  that smile!!      @username   looks like a ho      @kianlawley   she looks like my future girlfriend 😘    @mrslawley  OMG ...

      987 likes
  leeah09  celebrating my first week from work with a nice homemade BBQ ❤
        890 comments
     @username  that smile!!
      @username   looks like a ho
     @kianlawley   she looks like my future girlfriend 😘
    @mrslawley  OMG KIAN WHAT
     @jccaylen  damn dad I'm shook @kianlawley

Did Kian just-? Did he just really-?  I feel that this is going to be bad somehow. But that's the least of my thoughts, he actually considers me being his girlfriend? We barely know each other, I'm over thinking this too much. I sighed and Kellin called, "Leah! The guys are here!" I felt excited, "Be right down!" I said picking up my phone sending Kian a quick text.

Hey! Im free tonight, I was thinking Chinese takeout and movies at my place?

I put my phone in my back pocket and went downstairs heading towards the loud laughing in the backyard. "Hey! She's finally here!" Kellin said with a beer in hand and his arm around my shoulders, like we were the best buds ever, talk about friend zone. I smiled kindly at the guys and they just stared, "Hi guys, glad you made it." I said walking towards them for a group hug. "Kellin we love her.  Can we keep her?" Said Jack hugging my waist, "Unfortunately she's mine I'm paying her." He said jokingly taking me from Jack's grasp making us all laugh. The doorbell rang and Kellin ran to get it, Copeland instantly running into my arms, "Leah!! Are you staying tonight? We can have another sleepover!" She beamed and I frowned, "Aww not tonight sweetie, today's my day off and your dad gave me a free day tomorrow." I pouted and she did the same crossing her arms, "No fair." She said making us chuckle and Kellin was back but with a bunch of guys, wait is that?? Holy shit! It's  Pierce The Veil!!  "Uncle Vic!!!" Copeland ran towards him, "Hey peanut!" He said kissing her nose making her giggle, "Leah! I don't think you've ever met these crazy Mexicans" He said pointing at them and they just stared at me... more of this?  "Nice to meet you guys." I smiled kindly and they looked at me gaping at Kellin then back at me. "So? Do you have a boyfriend?" Tony said walking up to me, "JESUS CHRIST TONY REALLY? You just met her." Gabe said and Tony shrugged, "Hey there isn't a time limit to call dibs on a beautiful girl." He said putting an arm around my shoulders I just laughed I was never an antisocial person, "Sorry Tony I'm not available for anyone." I said pulling back and he frowned and so did Kellin, "Damn it. I bet it's Quinn isn't it?" He whispered making me blush. "Well let's get this party going!" Kellin said handing me a beer and winked at me, I jumped when I felt my phone vibrate, why was I nervous? 

Kian: more than happy to come over. I'll bring food, can't wait to see you ❤