Dazed

I finally got home from another long day as a nanny. I've been taking care of Copeland for three days and tomorrow is Friday which means I have to make some bags because I'll be staying at Kellin's house since Katelynn will be in New York and both offered me to stay over the weekend because Kellin had some sound check to do and play at a venue the next day. After a shower I threw myself towards my bed my mind drifting to these couple of days, I can't help but feel that Kellin keeps flirting with me or is it just me? He would often stare at me in awe, throwing me winks with a dashing smile. Maybe he's being polite and playful. That's a funny way to show it. I scoff at my self discussion. Thing is, the way I feel when he does it; I feel like my stomach is light, as if I was in a rollercoaster, or in the edge if a clift. Every time he smiled my breath gets stuck in my throat, why and how does he affect me so? I don't want to like him, that would just cause too much problems nor tell him how I feel for that matter. But what the hell am I feeling anyway!? Maybe it's just a stupid crush, it'll go away eventually. I groan loudly draping an arm over my eyes, this is too frustrating and it's too late to think about it all. Luckily Kellin told me I could arrive tomorrow at 11:00 am as he noticed I wasn't getting much rest, if he only knew it was because of him.

FINALLY! A good night's rest! I feel like I can conquer the world today, but as I look at the clock it was 10:30 pm. "Shit I'm gonna be late!" I cursed scrambling out of bed I didn't have time for I shower so I put on some black leggings and a hoodie. Doing a makeup natural and a minimum. I grabbed a banana and some coffee I made last night and ran trough the door, but as soon as I got through the door I groan loudly as I forgot my bag, keys, phone and charger. I ran back inside and stood for few seconds thinking if I needed anything else. "Oh makeup!" I said running to my room and deciding it was enough.

"Sorry I'm so late!" I said as I rushed inside Kellin and Katelynn opening the door for me. It was pouring outside today, "LEAH!" Copeland yelled running from the stairs crashing into my legs hugging them, "Hey darling! Missed me?" I asked hugging her back, "I thought you were not going to come home today!" She said making us chuckle, "Never will I miss a day without being by your side kiddo." I said and she smiled, "Leah look!" She said showing me a dress she was wearing a princess dress. I gasped in amazement "My! But this is the most perfect dress I've seen! You look so beautiful!" I leaned in yo tell her a secret "Don't tell anyone. But I brought a dress of my own and we can play princess dress up." Her eyes got big with excitement, "Weeee!" She squealed running through the house making me chuckle. "Dear God what are you two up to?" Katelynn said and I shrugged "Buisness." I said humorously, and we walked to the kitchen. "Guys I'm really sorry I'm late. Let make it up to you with some lunch? Something light if you like?" Katelynn rolled her eyes chuckling along with Kellin, "Leah you don't need to apologize it happens. We're just glad you could make it. And actually we were talking about making brunch." Kate said, "Oh perfect! I'll make something quick! Could you call the kids over? I want to ask what would they like to eat." I smiled taking some supplies I grabbed from the kitchen. I came prepared and bought a few stuff on the way.

Copeland wanted a crown shape pancake. Rowan some waffles and scrambled eggs, and Liam a guitar shaped pancake with a side of bacon. I started cooking and Copeland was helping me in the kitchen, whisking the eggs and the mix for the pancakes. Kellin would often peek in through the kitchen watching us and I was feeling nervous. I shook my head, I must not think about it.   "Are you okay Leah?" She asked concerned with furrowed brows, "Yes sweetie, I'm fine." I smiled down at her but she didn't believe me, "You look sad today." She said and I slightly gaped at her, sad? Even she can tell?  "It's nothing Coco, I live alone and it gets lonely sometimes. So I'm just happy I have you to keep me company most of the time, I love taking care of you sweetie." I said kneeling down to her level and she hugged my neck, "Then you won't be alone anymore! Because you have me and you're like another mommy." I tensed but then again she's a child, I'll just let her be. "Come on, let's finish making the food." I felt someone watching but I looked back and no one was there, I'm being paranoid now.

After we finished eating Kellin went to take Katelynn to the airport and proceeded to sound check with his band. I was left alone with the boy which I left them watch a movie whilst Copeland and I played in her room both of us dressed as princesses playing with her dolls and teddy bears drinking 'tea'. "Would you like some tea princess Leah?" She asked politely and I offered her my cup, "Why yes my queen, so would love some tea." She 'filled' my cup and we were giggling and we were eating a batch of cookies we also made. "This is fun, I haven't played with mommy or daddy in long time." She said quietly and I felt bad for her, "Don't worry, I'm gonna play with you almost everyday! We're going to have so much fun." I smiled at her and we kept playing. There was a soft knock on the door, "Come in!" We said in unison and giggled. When the door opened it was Kellin! Oh my God.