A moment you won't remember and a night you'll never forget

The morning felt like it came in too quick. My head was pounding hard, memories started to flush in and I remember where I last was. My eyes shot open and my senses are awake. I feel an arm hugging my waist, when I look to my side Kellin was still asleep hugging me close. My eyes were big and I blushed. I looked up to his face, he has a small scar under his chin, childhood scars I assume. His lips creating a small pout making me smile he really is something else. He groaned, starting to wake up and I closed my eyes trying to not make it awkward that I had been watching him. I felt him stretch beside me after a few he hugged me closer and kissed my temple, I decided to open my eyes to meet his incredible color jaded gems. "Morning." He whispered giving me a dashing smile, "Hi, morning." I said feeling small and he chuckled, "You really should learn how to fake sleep. You have a wicked smile even asleep."  I blushed and he laughed, "How are you feeling?" he asked looking at me, "My head hurts and well I don't know how I feel right now." I confessed and he furrowed his brows making me giggle, "What is it?" He asks amused, "You look cute when you do that." I said timidly and he smiled, I was relaxed and remembered about Kellin's recent break up. I closed my eyes at sat up sighing, "Kellin you just broke up from a relationship, not just a relationship but a marriage, and I honestly don't want to feel like a sloppy rebound given the circumstance of what happened yesterday." I said not sure if I should continue. "Hey it's okay I understand. What's not okay is that you think that you're a rebound. No Leah you're not. Ever since I saw your instagram I thought you were beautiful and I just had to meet you in person. The guys talk about you all the time, the kids are crazy about you. And-and even Kate said that I liked you because she saw the way I look at you since the first day you came in here. So you're not a sloppy rebound, I actually want to know you better." He said grabbing my hands, what do I say? This is a lot to process too early in the morning. I smiled and caressed his face, "I like you too Kellin even before Kian, I just knew that you were married and nothing was going to happen between us but that's changed. Just give me some time and let's take things slow, it's only been a week since you broke up and I last night." I said and he hugged me throwing us to the bed making me giggle, "I can live with that." He said kissing my nose.

I decided to go home after I made breakfast before the kids woke up I didn't work today either so I had some time to kill and think. I had left my phone in the car, I had forgotten all about it, there's probably dozens of messages and calls from Kian. Looking at my phone my assumptions were correct. About 50 messages and 25 missed calls from him and about 8 voice messages.

Kian: Leah please forgive me I'm so sorry!
Kian: please Leah answer me
Kian: answer your phone!
Kian: why aren't you in your apartment?
Kian: Leah where the hell are you??
Kian: Please answer you phone!
Kian: I'm so sorry
Kian: Please call me, I've been calling like crazy
Kian: let's talk, please.

I sighed and watched some calls one of them being an unknown number. I called back and waited for an answer. "Hello?" A sleepily voice answered, "Um who is this?" I asked, "Leah?" He asked more alert now, "Um yeah..?" I said and he cursed, what the hell is happening. There were multiple voices until... "Hello? Leah??" It was Kian, I froze with my phone against my ear, "Leah! Please listen to me let me talk please." He begged. "You have two minutes." I mumbled and he sighed, "Leah look I'm sorry she came to the house unannounced and she came to me and we were kind of drunk making a video. I didn't think I'm so sorry Leah please forgive me." He said and I remained silent, "If I say I'll forgive you. Will you leave me alone..." I said and he groaned, "Leah please let's talk. You're such a great girl and perfect in every way. Please let me go to your place and talk." He finished and I shook my head. "No Kian if I were so 'perfect' you wouldn't done what do you did no matter how drunk you were. You know how shameful it was to sit there waiting for an hour! Waiting for you to show up, but you were to busy having sex that you even forgot you were going on a date. I'm sorry to say but I don't give second chances, I'll forgive you but it's because I want you to leave me alone." I said catching my breath and he sighed, "You're right Leah, I really fucked up big time. But please let me be the exception give me a second chance I promise you I won't let you down. You're everything I've been looking for." He said voice full of hope that he could change my mind. My heart and brain are having a tug-of-war right know. Where my heart is saying to go to him but my brain is telling me don't fall for those words, but I don't know what to do, I wanted to see where we could go but this never only happens once. I took a deep breath, "Kian I'm too hurt and it just happened last night the only thing I've been thinking is: why does this keeps happening to me? But I don't I could ever die this down I'm sorry but don't think I could be with you. I feel so humiliated and hurt, heart broken by you after what you did I don't think I could trust you. I'm sorry Kian I wish you a good life, take care." I finally said, "Leah, wait wait, no no no don't hang u-" I ended the call and turned off my phone. I don't need this right now. I went to my bed and my tears began to slowly pour down my face once again, wishing Kellin was here to comfort me at least, he really makes me happy.