We pull to the doctors and I get out and walk in and sign in and then Austin sits next to me. We are called back and I wait for the doctor. “Hi Ally. Hi Austin.” We smile and she laughs, “So let me guess no questions.” I nod and so does Austin and she shakes her head, “Lets see the baby then.” We walk over and she puts the gel on. She finds the baby and pauses the screen and turns on the heart beat. “I will be right back.”

I look over to Austin and grab his hand, “Your son.” He smiles and looks down, “Our son.” I smile as the doctor comes back in, “Here is your pictures and as always see you in a month. The baby is really healthy.” I smile and we head home.

I sit down and Austin’s mom smiles at me, “So when are you getting ready?” I laugh, “In about an hour.” She nods and walks into the kitchen. I decide I should probably start getting ready now.

I walk upstairs and shower taking my time. I get out and slip on a button up top and sweats.  I decided to do my own make-up and hair. I turn on the curler and wait for it to heat up. I find two different shades of pink eye shadows and put them on. I use black eyeliner and mascara. I even put liquid eye linear on my upper lid. I lay out a pink lip gloss.

I walk over to the curler and start curling my hair in ringlets. I take a piece on each side and twist them and pin them in the back adding a little bump with the way I did it. I then re-curl the pieces. I curl my bangs then take my fingers and smooth them out some so they a curl only at the end. I have my bangs on one side then a little piece the length of my bangs on the other.

I finish my hair and look in my mirror and love it. I look closer at my make-up and love it. I walk downstairs to get something to drink. “You look beautiful Ally.” I smile, “Thank you Mrs. Moon.” I walk back upstairs and see it is already five. I should get my dress on. “Mrs. Moon?” I have the dress slipped on and zipped halfway up and I am holding the part over my boobs. I turn and smile at her, “Can you zip me?” “Of course.” She zips me up and I turn and she starts to tear up, “Oh my, You look absolutely stunning.” I smile and she pulls me in her arms for a hug.

We pull back and she smile, “Austin should be here soon, finish what you need.” I nod and put my lip gloss on. I look in my mirror and smile at myself. Lastly I slip on my shoes and bracelet Austin got me. I then slip on a little necklace that stops right at that dent in my neck. It’s a little silver heart with our names on it.

“Ally?” I hear Austin and smile, “Coming.” I walk out and start walking down the stairs using the railing. I see his face and giggle. He has his jaw hanging open and looks shocked. I smile as I step in front of him. He shakes his head and spins me around, “How? Where? Where is the bump?” I laugh, “The dress hides it.” He smiles, “You look beautiful baby.” I smile and he pull out a crochage. It is white and two shades of pink. I smile as he slips it on my wrist. I look at him and see he even dressed up. He has a nice shirt on and White dress jacket with jeans and dress shoes. “You look good.” He smiles and Aubrey runs up, “Mommy a princess.” I lean down and kiss her, “Thank you. I love you.” She smiles, “Love you too.”

Austin grabs my hand and walks me to the door. “Be good Aubrey.” He turns and leans me outside where I see a limo waiting. Trish and Dez jump out and run and hug us. We start taking pictures. My dad pulls up and he takes a picture with me. Austin’s mom comes out and takes a picture with Austin. Then me Austin and Aubrey take a picture together.  Dez is wearing a blue tux so he matches Trish’s dress good.