It is war

It took some time but everyone is up and ready to fight with their weapons in hand outside. 

"Ashley come here real quick" Slender asked while I was shinnying my blades, setting them down I walked over to him "yes sir" I said "In the dream did he tell you where the place will be?" he asked I nodded "I'm going to take you all there" I said nodding he walked off while I went back to my knives "Ashley" turning my head I saw Jeff "Hey Jeff" I said kissing him pulling back he looked sad "What's wrong?" concerned "it's just--" without saying anything he hugged me tightly "I just don't want to lose you Ashley, if I do I-I don't know what I'll do" he whispered into my ear while holding me I hugged him back even tighter "Don't worry you'll be with me so you won't have to worry about losing me" I said back kissing his cheek "You mean everything to me Ashley I just want you to know that" he said feeling one tear slip "hey" I said softly pulling away a little wiping his eyes "worst time to have a break down" I laughed a little "Yea I know" he wiped his eyes then looked at me "I love you" I said "I love you too Ashley and Cleo" before kissing me softly but meaningful which I gladly accepted. When we both pulled apart we didn't want to move any further "we should get going" Jeff said nodding we both turned walking to the door "wait" I was pulled into a deep kiss "Let's go do this" Jeff said before walking outside holding my hand. 

"Follow me!" I yelled then walking north away from the house and toward where we were suppose to be "Keep your eyes opened, they could attack us at any time!" walking forward more. Several minutes we arrived at that well he was talking about "This is the place, watch the horizon line that's where I saw them in the dream" warning them, everyone was on edge ready for anything. 

Minutes passed then an hour passed and still no one saw anything

"Where are they?" Jeff asked I shrugged 

"Maybe they decided not to come since they're wimps" BEN said sitting on the ground when suddenly a flame of fire landed next to him, he stood up quickly everyone looked straight ahead at the tree line where small figures were coming closer. The small figures turned into large beast then eventually huge monster creature that were charcoal black and demonic looking

"NOW!" I yelled sprinting toward the monsters everyone yelled and followed me toward them. We got closer before crashing together, screams pouring out from both sides. I dodged the monsters attacks toward me heading to the back where I knew Zalgo would be "Jeff hurry up!" I yelled looking back he was fighting one of the beast,jumping on its back I stabbed its spine and dragged it down leaving a huge gash opening on it "I had that" Jeff said "I know just wanted to hurry it up" I said running toward the back with Jeff following 'you ready Cleo?' I asked 'hell yeah I am' she responded sounding ready to kill this douchebage of were at the back after killing some more monsters we looked around for him

"I'm right here" I heard someone say before hearing and feeling the ground shake turning around it was Zalgo. Looking exactly like he did in my dream when he wasn't in his human form "wow" was all I could say staring at him "Alright let's get this over with" Jeff said before charging at him "Wait Jeff don't!" yelling out to him but was too late he was slapped into a tree by Zalgo's huge hand, I pounced on his arm slashing and climbing up. He yells and hisses at the pain then shaking his arm around trying to throw me off, Jeff comes up from underneath slashing at his feet and legs making him hiss and kick his kegs around while trying to deal with me on his arms. This goes on for a good 5 minutes before Zalgo finally had enough and lashes out grabbing me then full on kicking Jeff sending him flying into a tree knocking him out

"JEFF!" I yell out before furiously slamming my fist down on Zalgo's hand "Let me the fuck down!" I yell at him "Not going to happen sweetheart" I gagged at him saying that pulling me up to his face I reached out trying to claw him but I was close enough "Now the thing I've been waiting for" he said before staring at me his eyes swirled with gold I started feeling something tear inside me "ow" I screamed holding my head with that happening he set me down and walked away over to where Slender was. My head pounded and it felt like my brain was being ripped in two 'Cleo what is happening?' I asked 'I don't know but I feel funny' she said sounding like she was about to faint 'CLEO stay with me!' I yelled inside to her before darkness took me and feeling empty.

It was dark and too quiet for my comfort "Hello?" I yelled out an echo bounced back, a girl's laughter was heard in the distance "Hell? I'm not going to hurt you" I said again a girl appeared in front of me. Head cocked to the right, hair raven black with eyes that were bright crazy blue. A smile was spread across her face very creepy like "Who are you?" I asked her "I'm you Ashley, don't you remember me?" she said innocently "w-wait Cleo?" I asked she disappeared I looked around "What happened to you? You were alright a few minutes ago" I said "my master freed me Ashley" she said "Master?" I asked feeling her nod "yes Master freed me, Zalgo my master has saved me" she said screech laughing covering my ears. 

"Cleo he isn't your master, no one is now snap out of it!" I yelled still covering my ears "MASTER HAS FREED ME!" she screeched slying around "STOP IT!" I yelled before collapsing on the ground "please stop" I whispered curling up, the screeching stopped a wave of pain went through me 

"OW!" I yelled out Cleo appeared in front of me "Ashley I'm sorry" she said then yelled falling on the floor her head started whirling around while a voice yelled in the background "Stop fighting me Cleo and accept it!" it sounded like Zalgo "No I won't AHH!" she yelled out before arching her back facing the ceiling. I pulled myself off the ground and sat up closing my eyes trying to meditate "you know that will never work, it is useless against me" Zalgo said trying to distract me "Cleo connect now" I told her feeling a spark but was soon smothered "Cleo come on fight it, I know you can do it, just fight it we'll be stronger together now CONNECT!" suddenly I was thrown back to the ground my body feeling on fire. 

'Let's go now' I heard Cleo