Faced with the past

I was in a house that seemed to be a mansion. It seemed familiar but I couldn't think of why it was I started walking through it. While I was walking I passed by this door that I could hear screams coming from "Please someone help me! Anyone please help me!" a girl yelled I opened the door and walked down the stairs as I got closer to where the screams were coming from I could hear that the girl was crying. Coming closer to the bottom of the steps there was a door to the right, opening it there was what looked like a control room with one person sitting and watching computer screens. Looking over at the screens there was a girl in a cage, the one that had been screaming and this person was just doing nothing but watching her! 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HELP HER, DON'T JUST SIT THERE!" I yelled at this person but they seemed no to hear me I tried to shake them but my hands went right through them. 

"w-what?" I said then suddenly my head started hurting and when I looked back at the person they were gone. "Odd" I walked out of the room and continued down the stairs until I reached a metal door. Opening it the girl was in the cage "Please someone help me!" she yelled "Don't worry I will" I said heading over to her looking around I saw a hammer. I went to pick it up but my hands slipped through it "w-w-what is happening?" I asked suddenly the door opening and a boy with a white hoodie, and black pants walked in.

"J-Jeff?" I asked he said nothing and walked over to the girl "No please no!" she yelled while he unlocked the cage and pulled her out "Get her out of those chains!" I yelled at him trying to make him hear me but he didn't do anything but pull this girl over to a corner of the room

"What are you doing?!" I asked he held the girl up over a bucket of water "Please don't" the girl begged he didn't listen and dunked her head underwater she struggled to pull herself up while he held her down "Jeff stop!" I yelled at him and tried to pull him away from the girl but I kept going through then he pulled the girl up she took a deep breath while water dripped from her hair. Not long he did it again "STOP IT!" then a wave of dizziness came over me when I looked back at where the girl and Jeff were they were gone. Looking around the room I saw a guy on the floor in the cage. I walked over to him to see that he was knocked out and cables were thrown to the side and it was the guy from the control room. Suddenly images flashed before my eyes. 

I was in the cage, I was being tortured, a voice talking to me, and then redness. Blood, killing and running upstairs then trying to kill some people then seeing blackness. I opened my eyes being on a couch.

I opened my eyes and shot up from my bed breathing heavily 

"Cleo are you ok?" Jeff asked right in front of me I jumped startled from what I saw in my dream 

"I-I don't know" my voice cracked as I said that

"Come here" he opened his arms and came closer I moved back from him. He looked confused "I-I had a dream, well more like a nightmare" I said "What was it about?" "I don't know honestly, but it had you in it, and you were torturing a poor girl" I said he looked surprised and scared "what did she look like?" he asked looking down I thought "um maybe short, brown straight hair, green eyes" I said trying to remember what she looked like he looked sad "Jeff what's wrong?" I asked "yeah um just tired I'm going to go" he said walking out before I could say anything else. I laid back looking at the ceiling 'what was that dream?' I asked myself it didn't even feel like a dream more like it was a memory but I was replaying it. I need to clear my head of it I got up and walked outside but as I walked toward the door everything felt like déjàvu. I looked around the room and down the hall, I saw someone at the end of it looking at me they seemed to be talking but i couldn't understand them. Then I saw blackness.