A fun little hang out day

I woke up to a bright light being shined in

"Wake up you two lovebirds" BEN said opening the door

"Get the hell out of here BEN" Jeff yelled back then I groaned moving off of Jeff and stretching "how are you feeling?" I asked Jeff "tired not wanting to get up" he answered "me too" I said falling back on the bed I heard a chuckle "what are you laughing at?" I asked "you looked like your body is twisted up" Jeff said I looked down sorta does look like that "well can you do that?" I asked him he glared at me "No" I stuck my tongue out at him, he got up went over to a beanbag and pulled it to the bed "What are you doing?" I asked he didn't say anything he climbed back on the bed beside me and smirked. I was confused then got it "Oh no you--" I was cut off when he pushed me off onto the beanbag and started laughing I sat up and pulled him down to the floor he hit the floor with a grunt which caused me to laugh "You're going to regret that " he growled I got up and ran out the door with him chasing close behind me.

"You're never going to caught me!" I yelled behind he sped up "shit" I muttered running to the kitchen seeing that there weren't that many people in there. I ran around the table and stopping on the other side of it trying to sike out Jeff but it didn't work he jumped over the table toward me while I slide and ducked underneath him then running outside "CLEO!" I hear behind me smiling at this I stopped outside catching my breath until Jeff jumped on my back sending us to the ground rolling around. I finally pinned him down while I'm on top both of us panting and smiling then we both started laughing. When we both calmed down I looked down at Jeff and the thoughts about him from yesterday came back and I accepted it. Yes I do like Jeff more than a friend but does he like me like that, I wondered. Slowly without knowing what I was doing I leaned closer to him and kissed him quickly pulling back, his eyes were big from being surprised "We should go inside now shouldn't we?" I asked "oh ah yeah we should" I got off him and we both stood up looking at each other blushing slightly "come on lets go inside" Jeff said putting his hand on my lower back pulling me inside I didn't complain and went with it. 

"You guys didn't kill each other?" BEN asked 

"No why would we?" I said

"You both were chasing each other and you yelled you can't catch me" BEN responded 

"We are just messing around BEN shut up" Jeff said harshly BEN nodded and turned back to the table. We both walked to our seat and started eating but throughout the whole time I felt as thought I was being watched when I looked over at Jeff he was looking down or looking away from me. I just ignored it and turned back to who I was talking to. After breakfast I went upstairs to relax in my room until I saw Jeff by my door

"Hey Jeff, what are you doing?" I asked him walking toward him he looked up "Oh I was just wondering if we could hand out" he asked nervously "um sure I was just going to be in my room if you want to stay in here" I said pointing my thumb to the door "Oh sure that's fine with me" he said "ok great" I said excitedly and then opened my door letting Jeff in and sitting on my bed pulling out my headphones and turning on some music. Jeff sat with his back on the side of me bed sitting on the ground I smiled and watched him, he seemed deep in thought which is unusual for Jeff is since he usually doesn't seem to think that deep. I drifted off to sleep after a couple minutes.