Chapter 1 "Welcome Home & Hell"

\Selena's POV/

I'm Selena. Today is Friday. Finally! I can now have a good weekend with someone. My phone beeps.

"Hey hey! 😜- Delly"

The text message read that. Yes, it's my best friend, Rydel Lynch, we've known each other since seventh grade and now we are both out of school and just trying to find our way. She is my best who I can always count on. We are planning for a sleep over. Yes, we both still live with our parents. But, that's because we love them and we're just not ready.

I text back,

"I'll be over in about 5 minutes. C ya! 😘- Me"

Before I know it, I get a reply,

"Great! C ya! 😘 😎- Delly"

This is going to be the best weekend ever!

I head over there in my blue jeans, yellow top and white converse. I carry my bag filled of clothes and stuff i will need. My killer shades on. I knock on the door and Rydel's oldest brother, Riker, answers. "Hey Sel!" he smiles. "Hey Rike!" I smile and walk in. I call him Rike because I think of him as a brother in which, I call him whatever I feel like.

I go into the living room to see Rydel on her iPad. I sit next to her and look on the iPad, "and so the band has had many accomplishments," I read. She keeps reading articles from magazines about her favorite band, Neon Trees. She jumps and yells, "hey! You're here!"

We go on Instagram and Twitter and find a lot of things we can relate to. We love to laugh and talk. Rydel says she has big news to tell so I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat. "So, what is it?" I ask. "Um... You might not like it," she says.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm going to a dance camp," she says. My heart drops. "How long and when?" I ask.

"Um.. Let's just say we can't have our sleepover and it's for a couple weeks," she says. I freak out inside but stay calm on the outside.

"Rydel!" I yell. "Sorry, I really wanna go to the camp," she says. I try saying something to change her mind but then I decide I wouldn't be a very good friend if I did that. So, I tell her I'm happy for her. She hugs me tight. "I'll miss you," she says. "I'll miss you too," I say.

A few hours go by and it was time for her to depart. Her mom, dad and her brothers, including Ellington, and I drop her off at the airport in which the camp was in Las Vegas, Nevada.

We head back to their small, white house they live in. Riker, age 22, walks over to me where I was sitting on a couch watching Vampire Diaries, as Rydel and I would be watching. I have my feet up on the table in front of me and look over to his attention.

"My parents say you can stay here while Rydel is gone. They called your parents and they said it's cool too. I sigh and look down at my yellow shirt and my blue jeans. Just a regular comfortable clothes I could wear everyday. Not to forget my white converse.

I nod and say, "Where am I sleeping?" and look over at my bag which probably had only two days worth of clothes.

"Rydel's room since she won't be here," he says. I nod and sigh. I quickly get up and grab my bag saying I'm going to head over to my house to get some more clothes.

"Hey, we can still have fun. Even if Rydel isn't around. You still like us, right?" he smiles and pulls me into a hug. I smile and agree with him. Riker has always been like my big brother to me. I never actually had a brother so he was the best I got.

I head to the door and I bump into a tall guy with blonde hair, holding his iphone with a pink case. He drops it and groans. It's Ross. Oh great, I just remembered he's in the family. I have to wake up to him every morning for a couple weeks now.

"Watch it shorty!" he says to me. He calls me lots of things. I'm actually quite short compared to him. He's only an inch over six feet tall. I'm very little over five feet tall. So, obviously, his joke about being short is a bit over used. He used it ever since we met.

"You watch it, stretch!" I say in responce. I have had a friend who we called, "stretch" for his height so that was the best comment I got for him. I can also use the "blondie" or just plain "stupid" card but I decided to go what with the case is.

He rolls his eyes and walks by me over to Riker and sits down on the couch.

I grab a couple weeks worth of clothes, some small snacks that can fit into my bag, my favorite pair of sunglasses, and my camera so I can take pictures of take a video vlog in case anything interesting happens. I say goodbye to my mom, sister, and my cat and dogs.

I come back to the small white house around the block, the Lynches, in case you may not have figured out. I walk in to find Riker, Ross, and Ryland chilling in the living room and Stormie walking in.

"Hey Selena, hon," she smiles. I smile and give her a hug in which thats' what most people do in this family. She instructs me to go to Rydel's room and unpack whatever I needed and get situated. I do as told and go down the hall until I reach Rydel's room.

I put some of my clothes in the empty dressers that Rydel has left for me to use. Her room is fully pink with hello kitty and her laptop. Her bed was made which is nice. I put my bag by her closet and sit onto the bed thinking about how these weeks are going to go.

"Can I come in?" someone asks from behind the door.

"Yeah," I yell.

A tall guy with brown hair walks in with his brown eyes and his green converse shoes. This family with converse is insane.

"Hey Rocky," I say and stand up looking up at him. He was about six feet with a good four inches with him. Standing next to him is huge height difference for me knowing I'm still in that five foot range.

"I'm happy you're staying with us," he says with a half smile yet half guilty look.

"Rocky, really?" I ask.

"What?"

"Truth," I say and he sighs scratching the back of his head.

"Fine. I'm glad you are, it's just you and Ross are going to bicker the whole time and it's going to make things not fun anymore," he says.

"I know," I say walking over to the mini keyboard Rydel had in her room. I play a few keys.

"Can you at least try getting along with him?" he asks pleading.

I think about it for a while and as much as I want to say no, I can't because this is Rocky and Rocky is also like my brother. Yet, also kind of my best guy friend. He knows me just as well as Rydel does. Rydel and Rocky were the first people I met out of the Lynch family. Then it was Riker. The last one was Ross.

"Fine. I'll try to get along with him," I say.

He smiles and gives me a hug, "Thanks."

"I can't make any promises," I say while hugging onto his waist with my head in the middle of his chest and stomach.

"I'll take what I can get," he says and walks to the door.

"Welcome home," he smirks and leaves the room.

Welcome Home... More like Welcome Hell. The devil in this Hell is Ross. The guy I will not be able to stand.