Ch.84 "will you be my girlfriend"

November 4 2017
Madison's Pov
Today's the day Cameron's asking Aspen to be his girlfriend. Wow.

The boys, Aaliyah, Atalia, Christina and I are all helping.

"Guys who's bringing Aspen here" I yell. We're all scattered around the house and backyard so I kinda have to yell, so someone can hear me.

"Atalia's bringing her" Jack smiles

"Ok" I smile before walking away.

I walk outside and The backyard is getting decorated. We have Aaliyah and Jonah putting the candles around the tree and Daniel and my brother are putting up the banner.

"This is gonna be magical" I smile to myself.

I look over and see Corbyn bringing the small cannon that we're going to shout rose petals out of.

"The sun is gonna set soon. I'm going to get Aspen" Atalia tells me

"Ok. I'll get everyone ready"I smile "and don't forget to text me when you're here" I say

"I won't" she smile walking away

Everyone is just about done with decorating.

"Boys go put your suits on" I yell so they can all hear me.
They all rush upstairs to get ready and all us girls stay outside.

"I'm so exited for Aspen" I cheer running up to everyone.

"She's gonna be so happy" Christina smiles

"They deserve each other" Aaliyah says

"This makes me feel so single" I sigh laughing

"Aww why" Christina laughs

"Well Aaliyah and Jonah have each other, you and Corbyn had each other and my brother and aspen have each other. Then there's me" I laugh

"You'll find someone" Aaliyah smiles

"One day" I laugh

"Oooooh look at my man" Christina loudly says walking away.

Aaliyah and I turn around to see the boys in suits. Aaliyah walks over to Jonah smiling.

My eyes lay on one of them. I stare at him smiling. He looks good in a suit. He looks at me and catches me staring, he winks and me and smiles. My heart melts. That wink has me dead but I shake out my thoughts.

"Cameron you know where to go" I say walking up to them.

"Yup" he sighs

"The rest of you know where to go" I smile

I get a beep from by phone. It was a message from Atalia saying she's pulling in the driveway.

"She's here" I yell

The boys run to there spots and the girls run behind the tree.

Aspen's Pov
"I'll be right there I just forgot something in the car" Atalia says running back to the car.

I smile and knock on the door to the boys house.

Daniel opens the door, dressed in a suit. Wierd. I step inside.

"Look at us" he sings grabbing my arm and walking forward "We could paint a perfect picture. About us" he continues. "From the head to toe I'll fit you" he sings as we reach the kitchen. He let's go of my arm and walks away. Almost immediately Zach steps in front of me wearing a suit also.

"They follow us" he sings grabbing my hand as I step into the kitchen. "Ya we make em think it's fiction" he sings walking me to the counter. "They believe it so I guess it must be real" he sings before walking away. Then Jack comes next to me, also wearing a suit.

What's going on.

"I can read your mind" he sings grabbing my hand. "I know what your thinking. I can spend my time" he sings walking out of he other end of the kitchen to the couches. "Feeling all the reason" he sings as we sit down the couch. Then he walks away.

Jonah pops up from behind the couch sitting next to me. "Working about us" he sings grabbing my hands. "Doesn't make a difference" he sings standing me up with him. "Baby we got us. We on something" he sings walking to the back door. Then he steps away leaving me with Corbyn. He grabs my hand and brings me outside.

"We on something something some, we on something different" he sings covering my eyes and walking me somewhere in the backyard.

Butterflies fly around my stomach. I'm getting nervous.

"We on something something some, we on something different" he sings as we stop somewhere.

He uncovers my eyes as they all keep singing something different.

I open my eyes and see Cameron in a suit in front of me holding flowers. My heart melts. Their's candles lit around us and rose petals on the ground. I look up and see a banner. "I may not me Cole Sprouse, But will you be my girlfriend" it reads. I chuckle and smile at him.

"Yes" I scream before he has time to say anything and I run into his arms.

"I'm beyond happy to finally call you mine" he whispers in my ear. My heart melts at how cute he is.

Madison's Pov
This is the cutes thing ever. And to add the cherry on top. We got Eben to shoot the cannon with rose petals, they fly over us slowly falling to the ground and August takes pictures of Cameron and Aspen with the rose petals flying above.

They break the hug smiling at each other.

"Did you like it" he smiles at her

"I loved it" she smiles pecking his lips.

"Ok" I yell "get a room" I laugh

They both blush.

"I believe Jonah would like to say something" Cameron says wrapping his arm around Aspen.

I look at Jonah confused.

"Aaliyah Andrews. Ever since I met you at the hospital, I knew I couldn't let you slip away from me. And I can't wait any longer. So" he starts as he walks in front of her. "Will you be my girlfriend" he smiles warping his arms around her waist.

"Jonah" she says hugging him.

"I would love to" she says wiping the tears from her eyes

"You're finally mine" he smiles pecking her lips.

"What a great way to make me feel single" I laugh

Then Christina smirks at me and runs up to Corbyn kissing him.

"Thanks a lot Christina" I laugh.

August starts taking pictures of the couple.

**** Pov
I see Madison laughing about being single. Now's the time to ask her out. She won't be single for long.

"I'm asking Madison" I say turning to the them.

"Go get your girl bro" he smiles

They both pat my back smiling. I take a deep breath and walk over to her.

A.n: OH EM GE!!!! HE'S MAKING A MOVE! CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAM.

Idk if I should make like 2 more chapters to reveal who he is, or I'll end the book here and make you wait to see who he is in the best book.

AHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*  THE SUSPENSE