Ch.40

August 16 2017
Logan's Pov
I don't know what to do she's sobbing and shacking. She's dripping wet. All because of that stupid Jake Pauler. She won't let me near her. Every time I step closer she cries even more.

Suddenly theirs a nock on the door.

"Oh no" Madison mumbles

I open the door and Corbyn runs in with the others followed behind him.

"Corbyn no!" I say but it's to late.

"Don't hurt me. I won't do it again. It was an accident." She says pushing away. Her breath is getting really heavy. I'm getting worried.
I look at the other boys and they look scared.

Corbyn's Pov
Logan opens the door and the first thing I do is run to Madison.

"Corbyn no!" Logan says

I run to Madison and she start crying even harder then when she was when we walked in.

"Don't hurt me. I won't do it again. It was an accident." She says sobbing, her breathe gets really heavy.

Madison's Pov
Madison what are you doing! Stop crying. It's just Corbyn. Their gonna think that I'm faking this.
WHATS HAPPENING! Why can't I stop crying.

"Madison what happened" Corbyn says with a worried tone

I don't know!!!!!!!! I just want to dry off. But noooooo I only brought 1 outfit even though I'm staying here for the whole trip. I'm so stupid!!!!!

"Please stop! I'm sorry" I say.
I start shivering, and crying even more.
Great his couch is soaked.

"I'm calling Jake" Logan says walking to his room.

Jake Paul! I wanna meet him.
Not like this!!

"We should call her mom. She should come" Jonah says

"No no please. Don't" I say
I genuinely don't want her to come

Logan's Pov
Call with Brother jake

"Hello" Jake says

"One of your Jake Paulers made Madison faint. She's soaking wet and having a panic attack because him them" I say angry

"What the fuck. Madison Dallas" he says

"YES MADISON DALLAS!" I yell

"Bro. I'm on the way" he says. I hear some muffling.

"Can you bring a pair of sweat pants" I say before he hangs up

"Ya sure" he says then quickly hangs up

I know I can't be mad at Jake but they are Jake Paulers.

I walk out and Madison is sitting in the corner of the room rocking back and forth with her head on her knees. She shivering and tears are coming out of her eyes.

Jake's Pov
After Logan called me I rush of anger came threw me. Why would they do that to an innocent girl. I can't believe Jake Paulers would do that.

"Anthony, get a pair of Jake Paul sweat pants. Get a small one" I yell

"Sure" he says running upstairs