Ch.4 getting to know eachother

Jonah's Pov
"Where did she go!?" I ask kinda sad, thinking that she didn't want to see us.

"I don't know but I think she's coming outside" Brendan tells me

Madison's Pov
I can't believe this is really happening! I really hope we all become friends and stuff.
I have a pretty good feeling.
I make my way down stairs to the door and open it to see all of them stair at me. Not gonna lie I was kinda uncomfortable. Even though I was uncomfortable I make my way to them. Once I get there I smile shyly. I look at Zach and stare at him for a while. When I realize I was starting I feel my cheeks heat up. Thank god Logan saved me and started talking.

"You should tell us about you" He say with a warm smile. He put is vlog Camera down at this point.

"Um sure, let's go sit over here" I say walking towards the grass to sit and motioning them to come.

We all sit in a circle. (the order below starting with me and going to the right)
Me
Daniel
Jack
Jonah
Ayala
Evan
Brendan
Zach
Corbyn
Logan

Jack's Pov
When the front door sung open we all stare at her. I see that she is a little uncomfortable. I wish I could just go and hug her. Wait why, why would I want to hug her! I just met her! She was wearing a really pretty outfit.
She had on some black lulu lemon legging. Don't ask how I know. I just do. And she has a white crop too with camouflage sleeves. She looked really pretty. When she was walking towards us she pulls her shirt down. Not in a sexual way I mean in an uncomfortable way to cover her stomach. I don't know why. She gets to us and smiles shyly. Ugghh she's gonna kill me with that smile!!!! And I see her pull her shirt down again to cover her stomach. I wonder why. Cuz she really didn't fat, she has a flat stomach so I don't get why.
I snap out of my thoughts and see her staring at Zach. I got a little jealous. But I brush it off.
Thank god Logan spoke up and broke whatever was happening.

"You should tell us about you" he said smiling.

"Um sure, let's go sit over here" she stared walking toward the grass and she sate down and motioned for us to come. I sat next to Daniel and Jonah, but I wanted to sit next to her. Whatever.

Logan's Pov
I really wanted to get to know her. I want her to do something big. I want her to stay talking to us and not leave. You know what I mean. I can tell that she's gonna be like my little sis.
We go and sit on the grass and I immediately stare asking questions

"First tell us about yourself" I ask her with a warm smile.

"Ya sure! What do you want to know" she said really happy and exited.

"Everything" I say.

"Ok sure!" She said really happy!

Madison's Pov
Omg they really want to get to know me! You have no idea how excited I am!

"First tell us about you" Logan says.

"Ya sure, what do you want to know" I say back really happy and excited.

"Everything" he says.

"Ok sure" I say.

I stay silent for a couple seconds and then I start saying a couple facts about myself and stuff.

"Ok so my name is Madison Dallas ( pretend that Cameron Dallas isn't famous and he's 17), I have one older brother who's name is Cameron Dallas and he's 17. I'm 15 turning 16 December 1. I'm going to grade 10. (Summer vacation just started.) My favourite singer of all time is Selena Gomez but my favourite band is Why Don't We. I say that last part blushing a little. Oh and I'm Lebanese, and I'm going to Lebanon next week for 1 month. My favourite colour is blue, my favourite movie is "Pirates of the Caribbean", my favourite book is "The distance between lost and found" my favourite actress is Emma Watson" i say taking I deep breather laughing.

"Oh so ur only to years younger then me" Zach says smiling.

"I think I just found my best friend, sorry guys" Corbyn says laughing.

"Wow" Is all Daniel said

I start blushing after he said that. He saw me and smiled at me blushing a little also.

A.n: I never read The distance between lost and found but my friends said it was really good and I don't live in Halifax so sorry if I don't get stuff right! And I am Lebanese, Canadian.