Ch.32 tour

A.n: So the next chapter is gonna be when Madison lands in Halifax because whatever happened in Lebanon isn't really useful for this book. And I'm not gonna waist chapters on it.

July 30 2017
Daniel's Pov
We've been on tour for almost a month and I'm so happy. Our tour is basically sold out. Crazy!!!!! I love meeting all the fans and talking to them. But theirs this one fan that came to like 5 shows. Her name is Sarah and she has a fan account for me and stuff. She posts stuff saying that we're dating and I'm her boyfriend and stuff. Some people believe it and ship us together. The thing is she's 12 years old. Like it's cute but saying we're dating is a little far. Anyway I text Madison almost everyday and we haven't been able to face time or call her. I miss hearing her voice. We're seeing each other soon so it's ok.

Zach's Pov
Tour is so fun. Meeting the fans is amazing. I love them all so much. I can't wait until we tour other countries and stuff! I'm gonna miss tour when it's over. But at least I'll be able to see Madison. So many fans have been asking about her. I try and not answer much questions cuz i get asked the same questions over and over.

Jonah's Pov
I do miss Madison a lot but I love to travel and we text almost everyday. Tour is surreal! Our fans go hard. They're amazing. Right now we're headed to Toronto for our next show. I love Canada. It's an amazing place to visit.

Corbyn's Pov
We're on the way to Toronto and the boys are drooling over Madison and her Instagram post. Eben and August want to know who she is and the guys have been talking about her for the past hour. Wow.

Jack's Pov
We've been talking about Madison to Eben and August for about an hour. I'm now realizing how much we all like her. We gave them her snapchat and Instagram. Then we brought up that she has a fan account for Selena Gomez with a lot of followers. Now we're all searching for why the account is.

Madison's Pov
I never post pictures like these on Instagram but my family said I should cuz it's really nice so. I guess I will

@ Madisondallas

156 likes     view all 23 comments"Gonna miss the heat🔥 I mean, I'm gonna miss my family❤️🇱🇧"  Comments👇🏻@ Camerondallas: You're not gonna miss anyone

156 likes view all 23 comments
"Gonna miss the heat🔥 I mean, I'm gonna miss my family❤️🇱🇧"
Comments👇🏻
@ Camerondallas: You're not gonna miss anyone.
@ cousin1: We're gonna miss you😘
@ cousin3: Love you❤️😍
@ cousin2: come back soon💕
@ Annieleblanc_: THATS MY BEST FRIEND 😍😍
@ Williamiller: Aww your wearing the bracelet I got you❤️😂
@ williamiller: ur hot😍
@ seavydaniel: 🔥😍
@ Corbynbesson: @ annieleblanc_ she's my best friend
@ orlandojohnny: Its ok you'll be able to see me everyday when u get back
@ Orlandojohnny: And dam ok😍🔥
@ jackaverymusic: this is art🔥❤️
@ imzachherron: ❤️❤️
@ Jonahmarais: I see you ok😍

A.n: Ya this seems like a boring chapter but I just wanted to put how their feeling about tour and stuff!😂 the Instagram post was just for fun lol😂