Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

Jimin hates it. He really hated the fact that Jeon Jungkook's team beat Taehyung's team once again. The crowd did a very loud scream in response.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"SARANGHAEYO JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The girls were the ones dominated the crowd screaming. Jimin rolled his eyes and glared at the figure who is now looking at the crowd with a big and annoying smile. Jimin wants to wiped off Jungkook's smile.

"Gosh. I hate him so much." He muttered while glaring at Jungkook's figure, "Look at that smile. He's so arrogant." Jimin gritted his teeth. He hate Jungkook, he hates everything about him.

"Nah." Yoongi scoffed, Jimin turned to face his bestfriend.

"I'm serious, Yoongi! Look at him!" He said while pointing at Jungkook's direction.

"You're just being salty, Jimin." He said, Jimin raised his brow.

"He is! Why can't you see that?" He asked, "Why are you like this? I hate you." He said under his breath, then the screaming is back again and this time it's because Taehyung punched Jungkook.

Jimin's mood lighten up, real quick. He stand up and screamed.

"That's right! Punch him hard, my love." Yoongi tugged Jimin's shirt to make him sit down.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Yoongi asked while looking at the people who is now staring at them.

"Obviously, I am cheering my Bae—Shit!" Jimin cursed when he saw Jungkook punched Taehyung not just once but twice. He saw how Jungkook knock Taehyung out. Jimin gasped dramatically.

"Taehyung, my looooooooove!"

"Omg! My Taehyungie is hurt."

"Jeon Jungkook! You're dead!" Jimin threatened.

"Jungkook is hurt too." Yoongi cuts in.

"Come on hyung don't take his side!"

"Why not? I stan the great one, not some loser out there." Yoongi singsong, Jimin scrunched his nose.

"Did you just.. ugh.. let's end our friendship now, Yoongi." Jimin says in annoyance.

"What are you serious?!" Yoongi said sarcastically, "Oh wait, Taehyung is badly injured. I think the other members are carrying him probably bringing him to the clinic. What a loser." Yoongi laughed, loud and boastful.

"Just wait and see, Yoongi," Jimin mumbled under his breath before facing Yoongi, "I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine, for hurting my Taehyungie." Jimin face darkened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOK!" Jimin shouted. Looking deadly at Jungkook's direction.

Jungkook looked around and he saw a cute guy walking toward him. Eyebrows knitted together with pouting lips— fist clenching.

 Without a second thought. Jimin slapped Jungkook's face. Really hard.

"That's what you get for hurting the love of my life!"  Jimin spat. Then Jimin walked away, leaving Jungkook mouth hanging open.

Jungkook should be angry right now because that guy has the audacity to slapped him in the middle of the field— infront of everyone.

But for some unknown reason he couldn't bring himself to be angry.

He found himself smiling like an idiot. He was stunned by the shorter male.

"Cute." He said under his breath.

Jimin walked towards his bestfriend, arms in the air— he gave a triumphant smile to Yoongi.

"Jimin ah! You brat! What did you do?!" Yoongi asks, stepping closer to Jimin.

"I slapped him." Jimin responds.

"But why? You slapped him infront of everyone Jimin!" Yoongi questions. He can't understand why did his bestfriend slapped the football captain, Jeon Jungkook.

"But Yoongi! He deserve it! He punched my Taehyungie!" Jimin reason out.

"Taehyung started it! What the hell." Yoongi says.

"Why are you mad at me huh? Just because he's bestfriend with your crush. You're going to take his side now!"Jimin blurt out.

"W-what? C-crush?!" Yoongi stuttered and Jimin smiled.

"I know you like, Hoseok." Jimin said with a chuckle.

"N-no!" He said, Jimin couldn't help rolling his eyes.

"Then why are you stuttering?!" Jimin asked and Yoongi sighed.

"Let's not talk about it." Yoongi said. Jimin huffed.

"Anyway, I'm going to the clinic to check on my Taehyungie." Jimin's eyes sparkle as he says Taehyung's name.

"You know what? Just cut it out, you don't have a chance at all." Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"As if you have a chance with Hoseok." Jimin whispered.

"I didn't said I have feelings for him." Yoongi muttered flatly.

"Sure keep on saying that." He said and Yoongi shot him another warning look.

Jimin is walking down the hallway, Jimin is heading to the school's clinic when someone blocked his way.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook whispered with his eyes ranking Jimin from head to toe, slowly.

"W-what?!" Jimin screeched, fear evident in his eyes.