Incident

It was all quiet after that. Not even the Sun peaked through the clouds.

From the end of the hallway, Ohm stepped out while whistling a tune.

Followed by Scott who's hands were in his pocket.

And then Cartoonz, holding a passed out Evan over his shoulder.

Evan's hair was all messy and he was sweating. His shirt was wrinkly and his clothes were tattered.

Jonathan stood up and snarled. "What did you do to him?!"

"I had a little fun~" Scott said with a wink as Cartoonz sets Evan down on the floor.

Jonathan peeked through the window and noticed how Evan's feet were different.

(What Evan Looks like. Including feet.)

Three pronged feet replaced his normal ones. And each had a long black talon sticking out at the end.

They just made Evan twice as deadly.

He also had a tail feather just above his ass, attached to his tailbone.

(Like This.)

"You turned him into more of an Animal!" Craig shouted, his tail thrashing around violently.

"That was the Governments orders." Scott snapped back, glancing over at the fox hybrid.

'Kill them. They hurt him.'

'Oh now you show up. Where were you?'

'I was silent. I didn't want to intrude on your moment.'

'Oh.. Alright..'

Evan shifted on the ground and shuttered at the cold touch of the pavement.

"Evan!" David shouted. Trying to wake him.

"Evan!" "Eeeeeevan!" They all shouted one after another as Cartoonz latched the metal necklace back onto him.

"EVAN!" Tyler roared, his pointed fang teeth clenched together.

Evan immediately woke up with a jump.

"P-Please! No more!" Evan says while covering his face with his arms, his feet clenching together.

He was shaking and sobbing.

Scott only looked down at his work and smiled. "Break them. Each and every one."

Ohm and Cartoonz grinned at one another before walking down the hall.

"Who first?" Ohm questioned, looking around.

David and Tyler were aggressive while everyone else seemed somewhat calm.

Craig was hiding.

"Oh Fox boy~" Ohm sing-sang, walking up to the door.

"You're next." He said with a grin.

Cartoonz ripped open the door and walked into the room, his red eyes scanning the small space.

He smirked when he spotted Craig's tail from under the bed.

"Found ya!" He said happily, grabbing Craig by the tail and pulling him out from under the bed.

With a Yelp and cry of pain, Craig was dragged out of the cell.

"No!" Tyler snarled, reaching through the bars.

Craig reached out to grab Tyler's hand, but their fingers only brushed each others.

Cartoonz dragged Craig into the darkness and Ohm and Scott followed, grinning.

"No! No! No!" Tyler shouted, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Tyler it's.. it's going to be okay." Brain said, trying his best to comfort his friend.

Jonathan only stared at Evan who was hugging himself.

"Shh.." Jonathan whispered, reaching his hand through the bars.

Evan looked up at him and sniffled.

He slowly stood up and hobbled over to Jonathan. It was very difficult to walk with these pronged feet.

And painful. Did I mention painful?

Evan grabbed a hold of Jonathan's hand and presses his forehead to the bars.

"What did they do to you Evan.. what are they going to do with Craig.." Jonathan asked in a soothing tone, rubbing Evan's cheek with his other hand.

"I.. they.. they.." Evan choked on the words, more tears running down his cheeks.

Jonathan's gut twisted and anger rose in his stomach. He clenched Evan's hand tighter.

"They.. raped.. raped? Is that the word..?" Evan questioned himself.

(*Shutter* I don't support rape and hate using that word. So please don't hate me.)

Jonathan's expression turned to pissed. He was crushing Evan's hand out of anger earning a small whimper from the smaller male.

"Jonny! You're crushing my hand!" Evan shouted, trying to get out his grip.

'They hurt him Jon.'

'I know.'

'You know what we have to do.'

'I know.'

'Kill.'

'Kill.'

'Kill.'

'Kill.'

"Jonathan!" Evan screamed, ripping Jonathan from his murderous moment.

Jonathan blinked and looked down at their hands. Evan's hand looked crushed just by how tight Jonathan was squeezing it.

He immediately let go. "Evan I'm so sorry." He said with genuine sadness in his voice.

Jonathan knew what he had to do. Delirious told him he must.. but he doesn't want to go back to killing. Its not right.

He doesn't want to go back to the asylum.

Evan sat down on the floor and rubs his now sore hand.

"It's okay."

"No its not. I'm sorry."

"I said it's okay.."

"No its not!" Jonathan snapped causing Evan to flinch from his tone.

Jonathan sighs and looks away. "Delirious was telling me to kill." Jonathan blurted out.

He didn't know why he did. It was completely off topic.

But Evan has to know about Jonathan's other half some time.

"Delirious?"

"The voice in my head. That's why I was in an asylum. Because of the voices in my head." Jonathan said.

Evan stood up and reached through the bars, grabbing Jonathan's chin.

"It's okay. You're here with me now. Not there." Evan said quietly, staring into Jonathan's blue orbs.

- End of Chapter Eighteen; 872 Words -