Breaking the Broken

Cartoonz lunged at Evan, hands balled into fists and at the ready.

Evan only stood his ground.

Cartoonz tackled Evan into the wall, pinning him there by the neck.

Cartoonz let out a Hiss and Evan only screeched, giving Cartoonz a nice long scratch across the eye that would surely leave a scar.

Growling in pain, Cartoonz tightened his grip, making Evan struggle.

With another swift swipe, Evan gave him another scratch, this time, overlapping the first.

He now had an 'X' across his right eye.

Evan was of course proud of his work and grinned, showing off some of his fangs.

Now Cartoonz was pissed. Already having an advantage, he used his free hand and grabs Evans hair.

Evan in turn clawed at Cartoonz arm and flails his legs.

With one swift motion, pulling his arm back and lurching it forward, he smashed Evans head against the wall just as he had done before.

Evan only growled. His vision blurry and somewhat disoriented, and his ears ringing.

"This is for the scratches.." Cartoonz says smashing his head on the concrete wall again.

"This is for the first scratch.." Another hit against the wall, this time leaving a small stain of blood.

Evan cried out in pain as the warm liquid flowed from his skull, the smell of iron hitting his nose.

"EVAN!" Jonathan cried, reaching through the small window. Tears now streaming down his face.

"And for the second scratch.." Cartoonz mumbled as he smashed his head again.

Evan was crying now, fresh tears flailing steadily down his cheeks and his features returning to normal.

Jonathan felt his blood boil and he shook the bars, growling "Leave him be Cartoonz! Come in here and fight me coward!" He shouted.

"I like the ssssssound of that." Cartoonz said with the flick of his tongue.

"After we fix up your boyfriend."

And with that, Scott unlocked the chain around Evan's neck and unlocked the muzzle.

And just like that, he was dragged out and into the darkness.

Jonathan rattled the bars again, but put his hand to his face when he felt tears fall.

"Heh.. Crying? That's new.." Jonathan whispers to himself before sitting down on his bed.

~

Evan was dragged into a small room. The walls were white and their was a single chair in the middle.

"Hook him up and hold him down." Scott says while walking over to a small table.

Evan wanted to struggle, but his head was pointing and his body begged for rest. There were already black blotches clouding his vision.

Cartoonz just hoisted Evan up onto the table and strapped him down.

There was a strap on each wrist and ankle along with one running across his chest and forehead.

Evan winced and groaned in pain when Cartoonz tightened the leather strap around his forehead.

His head already felt like shit and this was only making it worse.

"Now you know this Evan.." Scott says coming back into view, a bottle and syringe in hand.

"This will hurt of course, but the government needs stronger creatures and you're perfect."

"Then afterwards we can have a little fun~ Hmm?" Scott says with a grin.

Evans eyes widened in panic and he tried thrashing his body around to the best of his ability.

But the poking in his upper arm and a stinging sensation causes him to freeze and let a scream rip through the room.

~

Jonathan lifted his head from his hands as the scream ripped through the halls.

Tyler and the other seemed to notice too as they all stood up.

"Was that Evan?!" Craig said panicked, worried for the younger male. His fluffy tail thrashing side to side.

"Yeah.. it was." Brock said in a sad tone, lowering his head as his wings fold back.

"Don't worry!" Lui shouted trying to lift their hopes, "Evans a fighter!"

"How would you know?" David spat, his ears flattening. "We just met him a day ago and now look what's happened."

"Zip it David." Brian snapped. "Evan is now apart of our little group and you'll have to accept that. Jonathan loves him."

Tyler smiled at that and nodded. "That's right.. and once Evan gets back, we are devising a way to get out of here."

Jonathan just looked at the floor and fell into deep thought.

'How did I even fall in love with you..?'

~ Flashback ~

Jonathan placed the small ice pack to the side of Vanoss' face and chucked a little when Vanoss let out a small squeak.

"C-Cold~!" He shouted with a giggle.

Oh god that Giggle. It was a perfect melody. Everything in sync.

And his body. Oh boy.

Jonathan looked Vanoss up and down and bit his lip at the sight.

Well built body. Tan skin. Soft. Perfect.

And that ass. YIKES! Plump and round, just as Jonathan liked.

Jonathan gave out a small moan only audible to his ears as he imagined him and Evan doing erotic things. (Apologies, I don't write smut because the people in this book are actual people and I just don't find that right.)

"Jon?" Craig called out.

"Hmm~?" Jonathan moaned, opening his eyes as he's snapped out of his thoughts.

"The ice pack." Cartoonz says, noticing Vanoss who was squirming under the cold feeling.

"Oh. Sorry" Jonathan giggles causing Evan to giggle along with him.

~ Flashback End ~

'Ah... now I remember.'

-End of Chapter Seventeen; 904 Words-