Broken beyond repair(Chap 30)

Start from the beginning

I nodded and asked him to come towards me, I kissed his forehead by moving the hair falling on his eyes.
He sat on my lap and I looked him not listening what he is talking. If Xavier and me were like normal couple we may have child like him with us now.

A door knock made my head turn towards my left, Mia started walking towards me with a blissful smile on her face.

"He likes you, I always wanted him to be this close to his godfather and god mother, but our bad luck we lost her when I got to know I am four months pregnant and you know he is close to Xavier", she said looking her son with adoration and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"You mean she died?", I asked still wanting to know what she is saying, even if I know that she is talking about me.

"Do you know about Anna?, she is his god mother even though I had best friends but I prefered her to be his god mother when I got know that I am pregnant on the day of her death caused", tears escaped from her eyes thinking about me, but I can't loose my sanity infront of her so I kept myself steady and calm.

I just took her in my embrace and rubbed her back to soothe her, grieving for a person in this situation makes her health deteriorate and may effect the baby, so I hope my hug gives her support.

"Can I say you one thing?", she asked to which I hummed in response nodding on her shoulder to continue.

"You look alike Anna a lot both in looks and also character according to me if we make some changes as in your hair and skin you will be looking like her and about character I don't know about you a lot but I can say you are similar to her", she said wiping her tears on her cheek and smiled at me.

"Infact that's the reason which made me more attached to you, I like her like my own little sister whom I lost when I am young", she said and glanced at chase and I looked at her intently.

"We all miss her a lot", she whispered lightly enough for me to hear.

I miss you all too, I replied her mutely not wanting her to know that I am Anna.

"Lets leave this discussion what's between you and Xavier", she asked smiling.

Oh wow Jasmine you got the opportunity to make other step of your plan, now come on and start your action which will make her believe that you are in love with Xavier.

I blushed immediately when she said those words, I want her to believe that I like Xavier and as far as seeing her eyes and her brightened smile I can say she believed me.

Sorry Mia I never ever want to play with you for my revenge but trust me it's important to satisfy my ego that I want to destroy the person who destroyed me.

"So you like Xavier?", she asked me to which I nodded and blushed more, but to continue my drama I just made it to sad from happy one suddenly.

"What happened?", she asked looking my sudden change in expression.

"He loves Anna a lot and it's like I can't take her place even if I try, now he is thinking that she is alive which made my hopes crushed", I said with sad and defeated tone when she hugged me to herself.

"I know he loves Anna a lot infact more than anyone loves their other half, but Anna is his past and I know he is hanging on a single thread of hope that she is alive which can be broken in any minute,he went into depression after death of Anna it nearly took six months for Blake to bring him back because he lost his wife and bestfriend Xander at the same period, he is just like a broken glass and still he is, but I hope your love for him is enough strong that can make him yours", I scoffed listening her words then she lifted her head from my shoulder and took my hand in hers.