"There's my girl" She heard Klaus speak through in a corridor. Alessia barged through the doors at the right moment standing in the way Elena was about to escape from.

"Not so fast" She commented snarkily knowing Klaus had a lot to say. "You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" He was pissed off to say the least that the doppelganger should be long gone.

He grabbed Elena from the door, dragging her through the school corridors whilst the doppelganger kept telling him to let her go. He was having none of it.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus commented releasing where he'd been going wrong all summer.

Elena looked to Alessia for a moment in desperation but she just stayed silent. "If you're going to kill me, just do it!" The doppelganger spat to him to get it over with.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus answered coldly as he pulled her Elena into the gym, where students were all setting up pranks.

Alessia already knew what he was going to do to get rid of all the students since he couldn't do anything with all of them where.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus announced putting on a bad fake American accent which made Alessia giggle a little.

He saw two students and headed straight to them. "You two. I remember you." He admitted speaking in his normal voice to the two students.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl was confused of why a stranger was stopping them and why he had Elena in his grasp.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." Alessia knew he must of used them in his master plan back at the decade dance when he was in Alaric's body.

"Lift your foot up, please, Dana." He compelled the girl and seconds later she did as he asked. He then turned to the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" He then compelled the boy giving him his orders.

Making both Alessia and Elena gasp, it was Alessia who first spoke up. "Klaus you can't they're only kids" She pleaded in hope he wouldn't let them die.

"Don't worry love I know what him doing" He answered smirking a little, she just shook her head knowing his ways of torturing people.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena added pleading as well but he gave her a different answer than he did with Alessia.

"You see of course I do, since all my problems comes down with you being alive" He answered back coldly.

~~

Alessia grew tired of standing and waiting around for Rebekah and the rest of scooby gang to arrive.

She took a seat on the the school standings whilst waiting. Knowing that Klaus had some plan already thought about and up his sleeve. She knew him very well, to know that he had everything thought out and every possibility in a situation like this. Especially to have a back up plan.

Alessia watched as Dana, the girl Klaus had compelled was struggling to standing up on one foot.

"Keep it up" Klaus called to Dana making Alessia shake her head in disbelief almost what he's compelling the two students to do. She saw that Elena was waiting around, kept asking Klaus questions.