The Birthday

Author's Note: I need to edit this chapter, looking back I messed on the Elena stuff but I haven't had chance to read it through and edit it. So just try to ignore the mistakes in this chapter

_________________

Months have passed since Alessia had left mystic Falls with Klaus and her brother Stefan in search for werewolves. At first, she was confused of why Klaus was so adamant on finding werewolves then he told her his plan he had come up with. To build his own hybrid army.

She didn't understand why he needed his own army since he was now the strongest and most powerful being. To need no one to protect him. She kept these thoughts to herself of course not wanting to say something wrong and have Klaus question where her loyalty lies.

If it came and she sees how Klaus's plan is backfiring, then she would step in and do something about it. Until then she would have to wait and see. Her summer have been spent on the road, travelling thousands of miles across different states. Following leads to where werewolf packs could be, since werewolves are now becoming an extinct species.

Being hunted down by humans, vampires or people not breaking the curses and becoming ones. As each lead goes to a dead end she could see how Klaus was growing more and more frustrated.

Whilst Stefan on the other hand was continuing to be Klaus's slave doing whatever he says, to kill anyone. She could see as each kill the more humanity was slipping away.

Alessia is becoming more worried for her brother's humanity not wanting him to become a ripper again. It took many decades for both her and Lexi to bring him back, she didn't want to do it again.

This latest lead that they were following was in Tennessee where a werewolf Ray Sutton would be. Hopefully he would lead them to his werewolf pack. They would wait and see.

Alessia was on her phone, scrolling through Instagram and then snapchat. Watching other people snapchat stories and then using different snapchat filters on herself, Stefan and then Klaus.

The two of them wasn't so happy about it you can say the least. Klaus was near to losing his tiff.  the tip of the iceberg to it was Alessia switching between songs. He's had enough.

"Alessia as much I've enjoyed you choosing the songs on this road trip. There's just so much Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran songs I can handle" He complained sounding irritated continuing on.

"Don't get me started on the selfies" He added which was all true. Alessia turned to look over to Klaus

. "How Rude!" She glared at him.   (Full house quote <3) Stefan in the back was amused by it.

"I'm sure Stefan will agree" He added waiting for Stefan to say something. "Yeah" Stefan mumbled not saying much to it.

"Its decided then..." He declared stopping half way, reaching over Klaus took Alessia's phone from her hands and throwing it out of the car window.

The iPhone smashing to bits by an oncoming car. Alessia was shocked by what he did not thinking he would do it.

"What the hell that's my phone" Alessia argued looking pissed off to say the least.

"You can have my phone" Stefan interjected handing her his phone to keep her quiet for the time being

"Thanks Stef" She grinned to him but sent Klaus a scowl.

When unlocking Stefan's phone, she had noticed how his background was of him and Elena, his photos were full of Elena. One thing that had intrigued her when stalking through his phone was his text messages like hers they were full of ones from Damon asking where they were.