End Of The Affair

Chicago is a great city one that have always been popular throughout the ages. It's always a favourite place for people to go and visit.  For its iconic skyscrapers, landmarks and museums or for its culture. It was the place to be back in the 1920's. 'The roaring twenties' as it was known.

The decade where woman found their freedom among other things that changed and impacted the world today. Chicago is high up on Alessia's list of her favourite places to go and visit.

Alessia had spent a few years living in Chicago many decades ago during the 20's. The flapper days. She spotted straight away when in the car that they were in Chicago.There was no doubt about it.

Even with how much it have changed throughout the year she still recognised the city. Alessia started to wonder why they are in Chicago of all places, what was inside the city that Klaus needed. He was starting to become restless with this werewolf and hybrid experiment being a failure.

After searching all summer they have come back to a dead end. She knew it wouldn't be too long until Klaus would want to return back to Mystic Falls. Where he would find Elena, alive and well. Both Alessia and Stefan needed to divert him away for long as possible.

Their first stop since arriving in Chicago was at a loading dock inside a storage werewolf. It would be the place where the coffins would be kept during the duration of their time spent in Chicago.

Inside the coffins was the rest of the Mikaelson family. Kept in a deep sleep until it was safe for them to be woken up. Alessia knew that when the time comes and Mikael is truly dead then it would be the time for the others to be awoken.

Until then they remain daggered. She was kind of used travelling to places with a vehicle containing the coffins following. Alessia knew Stefan and the others back in Mystic Falls were still unaware of the stories surrounding the Original family.

Since there wasn't much written about them, just myths and legends. Stefan didn't know too much about the coffins and how many siblings Klaus had daggered. But he soon will....

As the car pulled into the loading dock Klaus and then Stefan followed one and another out of the car.

"Welcome back to Chicago Stefan" Klaus announced motioning to that he knew that Stefan had spent time in the city before. Stefan was confused of why they are in Chicago not remembering much of the time he was last in the city.

Alessia followed behind the two wrapping her arms around her small waist to keep herself warm inside the cold warehouse. It was still dark outside since they've spent the last few days traveling to here.

"What are we doing here?" Her brother asked curiously, wondering why there are here. She followed behind them and joined in the conversation.

"Yeah" She added on agreeing with her twin. "I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"  It was like Klaus knew Stefan back in the days when in Chicago, how and why else would he know about it.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." During the 20's Alessia had kept on Stefan's tracks to make sure he wouldn't do too much to draw attention to what they were. Covering his tracks whilst still having fun herself.

Alessia spent most time with Damon or partying with Lexi. Since at that time everyone was in Chicago. "Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend" Klaus announced as they watched the lorry pulling in with the coffins.

"Chicago was magical." Alessia looked over to Klaus seeing that he too was in Chicago at the same time she was but they never crossed paths.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it." Stefan added in again reminding him of the lack of his rememberice.