The Murder of One

Lately it was feeling more and more that she was back in New Orleans. In all of the chaos in a place with no order. That is what is happening right now. Feeling there was a war going on right on her doorstep. Yet this one was between her brothers and between her husband and his family.

Feeling she was right in the middle of it all. With them raging wars. Anything that Klaus would try to do to her brothers and the others would soon fight back. It was a constant struggle. Right now it is coming to hunt down the last of the White Oak trees. Her and Klaus let Rebekah figure it out. Leaving it up to her that it would keep her busy.

Alessia was not so surprised to find out that Damon had slept with Sage who is Finn's true love. By now she's learnt not to be surprised by her brother's antics. That he's slept with plenty of vampires and other women in his time. Whilst Stefan was the one with more morals.

Both Klaus and Rebekah have gone in search for Finn to bring him back to Mystic Falls. Leaving her to stay back at home with Sage who was waiting for Finn to come back. Alessia knew she could have gone with them but then again there was no point. That the two of them would be able to handle dragging Finn back.

"So you and Finn huh?" She began to say making conversation with Sage who seemed uneasy since when being told the others were coming to get him. "What do you see in him, no offence. He's a bore" Pointing out the obvious.

All she's seen in Finn so far was that he was a mummy's boy and was ready to kill and sacrifice himself for his mothers bidding. "

"He's my true love" Sage smiled softly.

"You know he was ready to go and sacrifice his own life? Only a few days ago for one of Esther's spells to kill all of the originals. He probably doesn't love you as much as he loves his mother" A smirk appeared on her lips as she started to toy with sage.

Thinking that Sage deserved to know thinking that she's waited 900 years for Finn to be un-daggered for him wanting to kill himself for his mother before being reunited with Sage. From what she's learnt from Klaus and others about Finn was that he resented being a vampire. That it brought him shame.

"You sound exactly like your brother" Sage laughed, almost shaking her head. Of course Damon had gotten to her first. Moments later they were saved with people walking into the house. They were back.

Alessia let Sage go up ahead seeing how the redhead soon shot up and out of the room to see Finn, whilst she stayed back letting them have their own reunion.

Soon Klaus walked in with a grin on his face making her already able to guess it had gone his way. "Finn won't be a problem any more" He reassured softly, with them both knowing that Sage was the key around it.

"You're just upset that you couldn't dagger and keep him lying in a box for the next thousand years" Knowing how he had a thing for daggering his siblings and keeping them locked up in boxes. That he couldn't do it now with how they were all linked together.

"Such a shame" Klaus chuckled softly shaking his head.

"So what's the plan now?" She wondered looking at him knowing he's already figured out his next move, always wanting to be one step ahead.

"I'm going to get the Bennett witch to perform the winking spell" Yet she knew it wasn't going to be so easy. "How do you know she will be willing to do it?" Alessia knew that Bonnie's mum was turned into a vampire days ago by Damon under Elijah's orders who had Elena held hostage to make sure it happened.

"I can be very persuasive," Klaus smirked, not letting her into what Rebekah was planning to do. "I'm going to go and fetch her, wait here" With that Klaus had left leaving her alone once again.