Ordinary People

It was the next day now. Lexi was gone again for good, leaving them once again alone. Stefan was still locked up in the basement of the city jail where they had left him. Alessia had spent half the night trying to get through to him but it was no use. What Klaus did to him caused a lot of damage.

The only one who could bring back his emotions is Klaus, to break Stefan free of the hold. For now, it wasn't possible since Klaus was still MIA, on the hunt for werewolves to turn and join his hybrid pack. Most days she would get text messages that were mostly just updates. Of where Klaus was now, how many hybrids he had turned.

Just things like that. No questions with how she was, if anything had happened back in town. Alessia decided it was best to keep the truth the Klaus. Leaving out all that had happened yesterday. Capturing and keeping Stefan locked up. Lexi coming back and their ghost problems. Just leave him to it.

Alessia was ready for the day ahead. Having already had a shower, washed and dried her hair. Put on some makeup and clothes. She was wearing an , Denim jacket, pair of black jeans and high heeled boots.

Alessia made herself a cup of coffee to help kick off the day. She was replying to a text to Klaus as Damon walked through the door making her quickly slip her phone into her jean pocket so he wouldn't see.

"Alessia there you are. I need you right away" He greeted almost ushering her to get up and leave right in that moment.

"Wait what?" She asked confusedly, wondering why he was in such a hurry. What was so important that he wanted to show her.

"Not here, come on I'll explain on the way" Damon was acting strange even for him. Did it have something to do with Mason Lockwood? She had been wondering what Damon and mason were up to yesterday whilst she was of trying to save Stefan.

"Okay fine" She answered before getting up front the breakfast stool. The two Salvatore Siblings were walking through the woods, way past their property and near into the Lockwood cellar.

"Why are you taking me into the Lockwood Cellar?" She asked looking to her brother. "Whilst you was off trying to help rebound Stefan, Mason had told me he knew a way to defeat Klaus. Leading me to somewhere down here" He began telling her, at the mention of killing Klaus made her throat dry up almost. Not knowing what he had meant.

"Wait kill Klaus?" She blurted out wanting to know what he meant as he wasn't getting to the point of it all. 

"Mason didn't really tell me how or what but did say the answer is down here somewhere" She nodded her head, understanding a little bit of it.

Walking down into the Lockwood Cellar she first had noticed that there was part of a wall broken down looking like it was recently knocked down. Knowing on Damon it was probably him, leading onto what he wanted to show her.

Alessia followed Damon through into the tunnel, taking her time slowly. The tunnel was dark and damp, the only light they had was from their phones. Their vampire vision had helped as well.

"Wait up Damon, I don't have the right shoes for exploring" The blonde complained as Damon was storming ahead of her, but now soon slowed down a bit for her to catch up.

"You're the one who never wear flats" He piped in smirking at her. "" She recalled making Damon laugh shaking his head at his younger sister.

"Come on" He answered continuing walking. As they continued down the tunnel both Salvatore Siblings stopped in the tracks at the force of a wall in front of them, stopping them going any further.

Alessia turned to Damon raising a brow comminuting to him almost of why they going to in any further. "We can't get in" He pointed out to her as he put his hand up to the imaginary barrier showing her they couldn't go through. "So what's in there then?" She was curious to find out what others didn't want them to.