The Last Day

Alessia woke up with a feeling that someone was watching over her from a distance. She looked up and saw Klaus sitting on a chair, he had been watching her sleep.

"Morning love" He greeted with a warmly, a smile appeared on his on his face as he looked over to her.

"Klaus" She spoke with surprise in her voice not expecting him to here. "Did you sleep well?" He asked her but she stayed silent not answering him.

"You gotta let me in" She didn't want to let him in, if she did then she would find herself falling for him all over again.

"Alessia" He spoke standing to his feet and walked over to the bedside. He crouched down so he could face her but she remained silent.

"You can't just ignore me" He stated speaking the truth. "Let me try" Alessia mused back with a sigh knowing she couldn't ignore him forever.

"Let me get changed first" She gave in into him, she sat up from the bed. Klaus nodded his head and got up from the chair and left the room letting Alessia to have a shower and get changed and ready for the day before they could have time to talk things out.

As she walked to the bathroom she heard Klaus call from behind her. "I left some clothes for you in there" He called, Alessia chuckled lightly knowing it was typical of him going out to get clothes for her.

Once she was inside of the bathroom she took a shower in Alaric's apartment. Using some of the shampoo, conditioner and stuff that was probably Jenna's. When she was all finished, she turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. She then changed into the clothes that Klaus had chosen her.

A black cami top, pair of burgundy skinny jeans with a pair of boots. She blows dried her hair and curled it slightly before applying make-up. When she was finished, she grabbed the Kimono Denim Jacket on the way out.

She looked and saw that he was no longer in the bathroom, he must be in the living/kitchen area. Arriving into the room all eyes were turned onto her, Klaus was first to see her. Alessia stood by the door awkwardly not knowing what to say or do. First thing was to make a coffee to start the coffee. She walked over to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

When making a coffee she heard a question that took her by surprise. "What happened?" Klaus asked sounding concerned as he looked more closely at her back seeing burn marks across her back in some places.

"Oh, it's nothing" She answered subconsciously rubbing her back where it was. "That's not nothing, it looks like burn marks" Klaus interjected.

"It is because they are. After escaping the Opera house fire those burns never healed. I've been to witches, healers, everyone and they can't find out why it hasn't healed" She explained before looking over to Klaus's reaction.

He was taken upon shock a little not realizing that she got hurt that badly. Katherine and the two witches left the room giving the two of them time to talk things out.

"I didn't know" He mumbled quietly.

"Did you know I was alive" She questioned wanting to know the answer.

"I thought you were dead, that you died in the fire" He admitted truthfully.

"I thought I lost you" She remembered back to when they were in history class a few days ago his/Alaric's face was in shock completely.

"Why did you come back to save me" She asked quietly seeing that Klaus was speechless.

"You, Elijah and Rebekah all left me and Marcel to die. We were tortured, hanged up then set on fire" She recalled grimacing a little, but Klaus still was silent.