The Sun Also Rises

Everything was making a turn to the worse as the night was continuing. For herself, her family and people around them. She had soon learnt that Jenna was being used in the sacrifice instead she knew that Stefan was not going to let Elena lose someone else who she loved.

Alessia hopes she can get to her brother before he would do anything reckless. Whilst Damon on the other hand was up to something else as usual.

The two of them both are suffering from the fatal werewolf bite but had decided to keep it between the two of them for the time being. It was best that anyone especially Stefan couldn't know.

They didn't know how he would take it right now. She could feel slight effects from the bite as it was starting to grow worse.

Occasionally she would pull up her sleeve to see the bite become more infected. Alessia was on her way to meet Stefan and the others at the old abandoned house where they were calling base for the night. Where bonnie have been hiding out for the past few weeks, Klaus was unaware that Bonnie was alive.

Arriving at the abandoned house she met Stefan, Bonnie and Elijah out front it seemed that they were discussing something, she then joined into the conversation.

"Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie asked looking to both men. Alessia stood by Elijah where she was then noticed.

"A punishment for meddling" Elijah explained to her before turning the attention over to Alessia.

"Alessia" He spoke fondly before smiling to her.

"Elijah" She smiled back before turning to her twin.

Stef, I'm sorry for..." She started to apologies before being cut off when pulling into a tight embrace of her twin.

"Forget it, I'm just happy that you're all okay" He reassured her softly whilst she looked upset knowing that she wasn't all fine.

"I'm okay Stef" She lied back to him but it seemed he didn't notice.

After a few moments of them hugging they both pulled apart going back on track what was being discussed before. "Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline. But Alessia and Damon rescued them." Stefan told Bonnie looking to Alessia after naming her in it.

"I couldn't let them die. Knowing on Klaus he probably has back up werewolf's and vampires like how he got Jenna" She spoke truthfully only Bonnie had noticed the way Alessia spoke of Klaus was more familiar whilst Stefan was totally obvious to it.

"Then we need to go. Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself." Bonnie was eager to go and kill Klaus before it all happened, Stefan was the one to talk sense to her.

"Bonnie...If you use that much power, you'll be dead. We've already been through this. It's not an option." He told her calmly.

"Neither is letting Jenna die." Bonnie answered defensively. "Well, Stefan would agree with you." Bonnie and Alessia both looked confused not knowing what Elijah had meant.

"We're going to offer another vampire. One that he'll want more. Me." Alessia looked to her brother shaking her head hoping he wasn't that stupid.

"Stef don't" She begged him but it seemed like he already made up his mind. "I have to" She didn't agree with him. "You don't have to. It'll be too late, it's already been decided that it would be Jenna" Stefan was still thinking of sacrificing himself instead but Alessia knew it was already too late.

Whilst Bonnie was using a locater spell to find where Klaus was holding the sacrifice, Alessia had asked Bonnie for an favour of her own. "I need you to do a spell for me. I need you to link me and Stefan together" She asked the witch politely.