Rose - Edited

Slowly she was starting to regain consciousnesses, having been drifting in and out of it for the last 12 hours give or take. With all the vervain that had been injected in her, kept her knocked out for long enough. Being a higher dosage.

Just as she was waking up she could hear voices coming from the other room but she wasn't able to focus properly to hear what they were saying.

She was trying to remember what happened last night with her last memories being foggy. Only remembering that they were capturing Katherine then the rest of it was a blur to her. As she opened her eyes she was taken aback for a moment surprised to see that she wasn't the only one who had been captured.

Seeing Katherine Pierce, yet she knew that it wasn't her. Able to remember that her brothers had managed to lock Katherine up and put her back in the tomb. She could see there were bloodstains that covered nearly all the brunettes' entire shirts.

Remembering how everything that her and her brothers did last night to Katherine happened to her. Now it was all coming back to her. Piecing together the piercings. Seeing the new Petrova Doppelganger was right here in front of her

It wasn't long until the Doppelganger woke up who too was just as panicked and confused as where she was and she wasn't alone. "What is going on?...Where are we?... Who are you?"

The Doppelganger was throwing different questions around like she knew it all. "Do you mind?" She mused holding out her hands waiting for the vervain ropes to be undone with how it was hard to talk feeling her burn being burnt.

"I'm Alessia, Alessia Salvatore'' Alessia smiled softly introducing herself waiting to see if her brothers had told her about her or if they kept it a secret. It seemed she was right seeing how taken aback she was. "They never told me they had a sister" It hurt her a little.

"You're Elena right?" Showing that she knew a little about her whilst even if her brothers kept her in the dark. "Me and Stefan are twins. We've kept to ourselves over the decades but kept in touch. Meet up every now and gain. Same with Damon"

When she first turned she lost in touch with her brothers but decades later after everything she met Lexi. The two of them teamed up to help Stefan then soon they found and reconnected with Damon too.

  "Oh..." It was all Elena could see. Alessia had thought at least she would get a better reaction but nope.

"So do you know where we are anyways?" She wondered about changing the subject around. Soon she stood up from the sofa taking it upon herself to find a way out.

Just as she started to walk around she took the mistake to step where the sunlight was peeking through one of the open gaps from the windows.

"What the hell" She muttered in annoyance feeling the searing burn of pain. Quickly stepping back away from it. Looking down at her hand, she could see her Lapis Lazuli ring was missing.

"Of course" Rolling her eyes, shaking her head, not surprised they took it away to make sure she didn't make a run for it. "Come on let's try to figure out a way to get out"

The two of them left the room ever so quietly to upstairs where the voices were so they could listen in. "So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." Their kidnappers were talking to each other about who gave the order

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this." Alessia could almost hear fear in the man's voice not knowing what he was afraid of or more so who. Just as they continued to listen in, she heard a name she'd not heard in a long time.