The Last Dance - Edited

The past few weeks have been quite hectic to say the least. With everything going on. Her brothers were fighting with each other trying to find a way to save poor Elena. Only Alessia could see right through it. Seeing how people fawn over her like she was the most important person.

It was like Katherine all over again. How Elena had her two brothers wrapped around her finger. They are ready to risk their lives for her. They have drawn Klaus into town who have taken Katherine prisoner.

She couldn't believe that Klaus was here in Mystic Falls after all these years of running. Tying to avoid The Originals at all costs, he was here. She didn't know what to think about it all.

Did she want to see him again after all that happened. Would he have changed? Now was he someone different to what she knew? Many different thoughts filled her mind.

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon said what they were all thinking. Yesterday Damon, Alessia, Bonnie and Jeremy went to a magic hotspot so to speak. Where 100 dead witches were sacrificed. So that Bonnie could harness all that power, she was like a ticking time bomb ready to be used.

Whilst Alessia has other thoughts on the whole matter, she didn't want Bonnie to use the magic and kill Klaus. She didn't want for him to die. That she knew If it came to it she would have to interfere and stop it even if it meant putting herself in harm's way.

Still she was willing to sacrifice herself for him even if he had left her for dead in the Opera House fire. 

"She said she could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..." She still couldn't work out why Elijah wanted to kill his own brother, she knew that they had their differences and that Klaus was a closed person.

She didn't have the chance to talk to Elijah about it all since her brothers decided to dagger and leave him in their basement for the time being.

"We just need to find him" Damon referred to Klaus. "Yeah" Both Stefan and Alessia nodded turning back to face their brother. "Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?" Damon interjected, she knew it wouldn't work.

"It won't work, for a locator spell you need something that belongs to Klaus" Alessia commented before subconsciously her hand went back to fiddling with her necklace again.

A habit she was now having whenever someone was referring to Klaus but no one had noticed still. Both of her brothers were too busy thinking of all their own problems they were facing to notice her.

"Do you think he killed her?" Damon referred to Katherine, there was a moment of silence between the three of them. "Katherine? Probably." Stefan replied in his normal tone.

"It's not like she didn't have it coming." Damon remarked back. "Killing her would be too easy, he won't let her off that easily. "Alessia commented, sighing a little.

She went back to her thoughts that clouded her mind. Alessia was in deep thought but was soon snapped out of it hearing her brothers calling her name. Stefan went and nudged her shoulder a little to bring her back to reality.

"It's all done Lessia" He told her and then nodded, she turned around to her brothers. She saw that the retailer man walked out of their house, all contracts were changed.

After finding out that Klaus was on his way or already here  in town, her brothers had been on a mission to protect Elena as always. Even if it meant creating their own safe house, by legally signing the boarding house over to Elena.

Alessia still resented Damon for killing her Nephew Zach. He always rushed into things and not thinking it through, how many of their family members had to die from her brother's hands for them to realize.  She always liked Zach.