As I Lay Dying

The past few days have been a blur for Alessia really one of the many side effects from the werewolf bite that was slowly killing her. Since the night of the ritual sacrifice, Alessia have been lying low.

Not wanting to back to the Salvatore Boarding where she would be shunned by her brothers. She had betrayed her brothers most of all to help save Klaus before they could all kill them.

She had her reasons for protecting Klaus, she was still in love with him. He was still her husband after all these years and what has happened. Klaus still held her heart, all the time apart showed it.

Alessia knew that any day now Klaus would be returning to his human form. Since the full moon came and gone he have remained a wolf. She hopes that she could see and talk to him once last time before the werewolf bite would kill her.

Until then she would have to wait. Alessia could feel her phone vibrating in her pocket, she pulled her phone out to see it was Stefan calling again.

She pushed the ignore button, not wanting to speak to her brother. He had been trying to call her since she disappeared but she has decided to ignore him. Not wanting to answer any questions about Klaus.

Alessia was looking like death, drinking away her life in the Mystic Grill. It seemed like she wasn't the only one either. Beside her was Alaric, who's girlfriend had just died. He was drinking the bar dry as well.

She felt someone tap her shoulder making her look to the side, she saw that it was Alaric standing over her.

"Alessia! Stefan has been worried sick about you!" He informed sounding concerned but she just went back to her drink.

"I don't care" She shot back not in the mood.

"I know you and Damon got bitten" He commented, before he could say any more Alessia stood to her. It didn't end that well, when standing up she stumbled back looking her balance.

Making her fall and land on her butt, she felt very lightheaded and weak. Alessia started to cough up blood, showing that it was not good.

The bar went silent, all eyes turned on her.

"Are you okay?" Various people asked around her. Alaric was at her side, helping to get her on her feet although Alessia just crumbled back on.

"Let's get you to your brother?" Alaric interjected picking her up and carrying her bridal style to his car to go to the Salvatore Boarding house.

He could see how Alessia was starting to slip in and out of consciousness. Knowing that it wasn't a good sign he hurried.

Stefan locked up Alessia in with Damon where they could do no harm to themselves or others. It was what was best.

Alessia was worse than wear than Damon was. They didn't have much time. Both were craving blood, the burning in their throats was unbearable.

Alaric went off in search for blood for the two siblings. They could hear people breaking into the house in search for them locking up Alaric in the process. As the door opened Alessia disappeared in a flash leaving the house behind she knew Damon would be soon following. All she could think about was blood.

||

Stefan had arrived at Alaric's apartment in hope of finding Klaus there, knowing that time was running out for his siblings he needed to find Klaus.

When arriving at the apartment he found Katherine first. "Hello, Katherine." He greeted, she was not happy one bit.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!" She got up from the bed and walked to him, complaining that Klaus was not dead and needed to know why.