Chapter 15

Unfortunately for Juice's jealousy over old boyfriends Roxy was asked by Clay to keep an eye on Lowell. She wasn't 100% on the details but he had relapsed, badly, and needed a lot of attention while they sorted him out. Luckily for Roxy she had some training on drug addictions and her and Lowell had known each other for years so she was able to work with him.

This ate into her and Juice's time a lot and he hadn't had any time with her in a couple of days. He was sitting on the tow truck, messaging her some dirty shit, while Sack hooked up a car and before he knew it Sack was stealing a freaking ambulance.

By the time he got back to the garage all the guys were there and were impressed with both Sack's stupidity and the initiative he had shown.

"Yeah maybe we can start our own little rescue station and get little uniforms." Tig was royally taking the piss outta poor Half Sack. Juice couldn't help but laugh though, for once he wasn't the butt of the joke.

xxx xxx

That night, on the other side of town, Roxy was leaving the hospital with Gemma after finally getting to hold her nephew.

Roxy had visited Abel most days on her lunch break at work but actually getting to touch the tiny baby was amazing.

After Jax took off Tig called and told them to come straight to the clubhouse. So in a panic they sped into the lot.

Roxy looked around for her dad's, Jax's and Juice's bikes hoping everyone was safe. When they made it into the clubhouse the place was a hive of activity and Roxy could hear screaming coming from inside the Chapel. Praying it wasn't any of the guys she made her way over while Gemma talked to Clay.

When she walked in Juice and Chibs were hovering over a bloodied guy, naked ass, attempting to do some sort of first aid.

"I'm afraid to ask really."

"Oh lass! You got a spare pair a hands? I'm dying for a piss." Chibs was dancing around.

"Uh sure what do I do?"

Chibs handed her some fresh towels and got her to help Juice put pressure on the guys ass wound.

Once Chibs was gone Roxy turned and looked up to Juice, she bumped her hip against his seeing as their hands were otherwise occupied.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm whole." He gave her a sweet grin. "When I said I wanted to spend time with you I hadn't really meant like this."

Roxy laughed. "Yeah can't say this is a particularly hot date. We got plenty time though. You'll just have to be patient."

Chibs came running back in and took back over from Roxy. "Clay wants a word."

"Oh sure. Well give us a yell if you need something."

She smiled at the pair before heading back into the bar.

"Roxy. You and your mum are locked down here till I say so alright?" Clay was at the bar with a pissed off Gemma beside him.

She looked between the pair before answering. "Yeah course. What's going on?"

"Nothin for you to worry about sweetheart." Clay passed her a vodka and Coke and walked off to go see Tig.

Feeling like she was in for a long night Roxy wandered round sipping on her drink before flopping on to one of the sofas. She could see Juice through the open doors and every so often he'd glance over in her direction and give her a smile.

After a while Roxy dozed off on the sofa but woke with a start when she heard Chibs yelling.

"What is it?" She rushed into the Chapel.