Chapter 38

The two weeks since Miles' patch in party had been fairly busy. Roxy was having to see her cardiologist once a week for monitoring which was getting on her nerves. Gemma had a little over 2 months left on her house arrest and Roxy was certain she had lost the plot. She had taken to calling the garage and having them fill her in on every single minute detail of the day before the Prospects were tasked with bringing the paperwork round every night. Roxy and Tara also shuttled Abel to and from her house for entertainment then on top of that there was the insane amounts of time and money she was spending on online baby shopping. She had already started filling a room at her place for all the baby stuff.

"So when do we find out if it's a boy or girl?" Gemma was on her fifth cup of coffee for the day when Roxy came to visit.

"Next week at my 18 week scan. Hopefully they can tell. I took Tuesday off so I'm gunna get the sonographer to put it in an envelope for me and head straight up to see JC for the afternoon visitation and we can find out together."

"He excited?"

"Oh god yeah. He doesn't care what it is just is excited to be a dad. I want a boy first though."

Gemma smirked. "First huh?"

Roxy rolled her eyes. "Whatever Ma."

"He know you're planning future babies too?"

"Let's just get through this one first." Roxy chuckled and placed her hand over her slight baby bump.

xxx xxx

Saturday visitation rolled around and it was the last time Roxy would see Juice before they found out the sex on Tuesday.

Roxy could barely wait and she knew Juice was going insane. Jax had called her after she'd been at Gemma's the other day to complain about how Juice could barely sit still and it was making him nervous. Then he'd asked her to go check on Tara as when he'd called her beforehand she was super upset.

Tara was having a much harder time than Roxy, she had epic morning sickness and had to be placed on consult duties at work as she couldn't make it through an operation without needing to be sick. Then on top of that she had crazy mood swings and Abel to look after.

All Roxy had was high blood pressure, more likely due to her heart issues than the pregnancy, and some ligament issues which meant she was finding it difficult to walk or stand for long periods of time. Thankfully her job didn't require her to do these things.

Now that Roxy was starting to show slightly she wore a tight, black, tank top and her skinny jeans to the prison today. She wanted Juice to see it and share in that excitement. She threw a flannel shirt over the top just to cover up slightly but left the buttons undone.

Juice had to fight the urge to run to Roxy when he saw her. She looked smoking as always and with Warner once again checking her out he needed to contain his excitement.

When he reached her and pulled her in for a hug and a kiss as he ran his hand over her stomach. They had to pull apart after only a brief second as Warner slapped Juice on the back. Juice didn't want to cause a fuss and have his visitation pulled again so he just ignored him and sat down, taking the opportunity to really check out the start of Roxy's bump.

"You look so good baby." His eyes were filled with joy as he looked Roxy up and down.

She sat opposite him and held his hand. "Thanks babe. So do you. Your hair is really looking good." It was still growing out and each week it just looked better and better. "Excited for Tuesday?"

He laughed. "You got no idea. I think Jax is ready to kill me. But he's also curious. Wants to know if their boy will have a partner in crime or a princess to look after."