Chapter 2

"Roxanna Lee Morrow!" Was the cry she heard the minute she walked through the clubhouse doors. It was Tig, the first to greet her with a massive hug.

"Hey Tig! Good to see ya!" She returned his hug with equal fervour. Tig was someone she had missed probably the most while she was gone. Although he was her dads sergeant at arms for club matters he took it on in the family sense as well. It was often Tig who was the one imparting fatherly advice, albeit somewhat unconventionally.

"I've missed you kid."

"Yeah well keep it movin' old man I wanna see my sister."

Jax was just as thrilled his sister was home. He'd been supportive of her move given the odds she'd been at with Clay he knew it was what had been best for her. What he didn't like was the asshole of a boyfriend who had kept her away from them all this time. Yeah he got his frequent phone catch ups with his sister but towards the end there they were few and far between.

Roxy made her way round the group of guys at the bar, hugging and exchanging pleasantries, before her mum finally appeared from the back.

"Baby! So good you're finally home." She embraced her daughter fiercely before whispering "where you belong."

Roxy rolled her eyes to herself. Something she seemed to be doing a lot of today. But smiled none the less.

"Your dads just on the phone. He shouldn't be too long."

"That's ok. Mind if I have a shower? If we're hanging out here a while I don't wanna smell like airplane for the rest of the night."

"Sure baby." She stroked her daughter's hair before turning to the motley group of guys at the bar. "Which one of you pigs has the cleanest dorm? My girl needs a shower to get ready for this party tonight!"

The guys looked awkwardly amongst themselves before looking at Juice.

Chibs spoke up on their behalf. "Juicy boy here has the cleanest room for sure. Kinda weird actually."

Juice looked up, embarrassed, "just coz I don't live like an animal." He looked round the guys then to Gemma. Realising there was no way out of this he offered to show Roxy back to his dorm.

She turned to him when they entered the hall. "Sorry I don't mean to invade your personal space. I can just shower in Jax's if that helps?"

Juice stopped at one of the doors near the end. He looked uncomfortable as he unlocked the door. "Nah it's all good. I wouldn't do that to you. I've had to clean in there when I was prospect. Not pretty."

"Oh I know all about that."

She stepped in the room at his gesture and looked around without being nosey.

"They weren't kidding when they said you were tidy." She looked to him with a smirk.

Juice surveyed his dorm sheepishly. "I just like things to be tidy. Less chaotic." He shrugged, shirking her eye contact. "You got a towel n shit?"

Roxy smothered a laugh and patted the smaller of the suitcases she'd flown with. "Yeah I'm all set."

"Cool. Let me just -" he had a quick peek in the bathroom and made sure everything was neat. "Ok you're all good. See ya out there."

"Thanks"

He turned and left feeling somewhat uneasy having Roxy in his room. Sure he brought sweet butts and crow eaters back there all the time and didn't give a rats what they thought. But Roxy was a bit different. He also didn't like the thought of someone in his space touching things. Juice was sure Roxy would be respectful, but she was Gemma's daughter so who knows what kind of mess she could get up to. He took a deep breath and walked back down the hallway to the bar.