live 19

"Jung Ah, i'm sorry to tell you this but... your illness is starting to get severe"

After running a few tests, Sunbae Jin finally told me the results which is surprisingly... bad.

"What do you mean?"

I asked while desperately wanting an answer.

"Your heart has somehow weaken and because of that, it will give you a hard time pumping blood towards your body"

I nod while i looked at the ground with no hope.

"Yah, Jung Ah. You're not the only one who's suffered"

He said as i looked at him with a confused face.

"Everyday, most of my patients pass away and i would always blame myself for their deaths. Jung ah..."

He said as he placed one of his hands on my shoulder.

"Don't lose hope, i am here, and Jinyoung is here for you. Stay strong"

He said as i nod and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you sunbae"

I said as he gave me a smile in return

"I'll always be there for you"

I nod once again and left his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AISH!!"

The man said while ruffling his head.

Knowing that the girl that he had been caring for his entire life will pass without no one knowing about it.

With out no one knowing about her illness.

He looked at the picture frame and saw the picture of him with Jung Ah when she was a kid.

Jin had been taking care of Jung Ah ever since she was a kid.ever since he knew about her disease.

It broke him more .

But even if the results of Jung Ah's test was resulting to a painful death.

He never gave up on her.

Jung Ah was the first person he had never given up on.

"Jung Ah, i won't give up"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as i was walking to my house with my teary eyes, mumbling stabbing words to myself.

"I am sorry..."

I mumble to myself and continued doing it

"I'm sorry for being a disappointment, sorry for being weak"

"I am sorry for being too scared"

"I am-"

But before i could finish. I bumped into a figure of a boy in front of me.
I raised my head up only to see...

"What do you mean by disappointing?

Jung Ah"