Chapter 1

Beyonce p.o.v and what she was wearing in media

"Jay I'm not to sure about this." I said putting Blue down in her bed.

"What's there not to be sure about B? We need to have someone  around we can't keep dumping her on your mom." Jay said rubbing my shoulders I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I still think she's too young." I crossed my arms and turned to him.

"She's three. It's not like she's a bad kid we'll only be gonna gone for three days.  Then we may need to keep them around cause we're busy all the time. Plus we need to work on us." I sighed hating the fact that he was right about  everything.

"We need to build up trust with who ever before we just welcome them into our home. You can't forget about who we are Jay."

"Yeah B I know. Now let's go pack." He took my hand and lead me to our bedroom.

We packed for thirty minuets, before I went to the kitchen and made some lemonade, sugar cookies, and chocolate chip ones too. Jay got the living room clean for the meetings we where holding for the nannys today. I am still not all the way convinced, but at least the caregiver may change my mind.

-+-

"Okay Bey there are three wemon. Coming first is Nicki, Ciara, and Rihanna." Jay read their names to me from a list.

"Okay let's get this over with." I sighed and took a bite of a sugar cookie.

-+-

"Hi I'm Nicki." She introduced herself and shook my hand then I  glanced at Jay to see if he was looking at her noticeable assets.

Just as I expected he was sizing her up. I side mugged him resisting the urdge to slap him upside his head.

"So Ms. Minaj how long have you been working with children?" I asked as she got comfortable in the chair across from us.

"We'll you have a very big family and me being the oldest I had to watch over them for years for the elders in my family. I noticed at a young age that I had a thing for children." She answers simply moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"What age might that have been?" Hat asked as he stroked his cheek.

"Twelve threw eighteen." She smiled and looked at me.

I returned it saying "How old are you now?"

"I am 21." She says nodding.

I took her papers and looked them over. "It says here that your mother is sick?"

"Yes mamn she has cancer."

"Not to be rude but don't you think you should be working with your mother she's a stage 4 lung cancer. If she needs you, you can't be trapped here with baby Blue. You'll be better off caring for the one who gave you life in the first place." Jay says and her eyes start to tear up.

"Oh sweety d-" I started, but she held a trembling hand up at me and ran off out the house.

My eyes widened and I faced Jay "Why did you say that to her you need to apologize Jay."

I was kinda pissed at his bluntness.

"She is not working for us I don't need you druling over her as she watched over Blue." I was just getting started on that one.

We heard footsteps enter and the door opened again.

"Was she okay?" The girl asked pointed behind her.

"Yes she just got some upsetting news." I say mugging jay as I gave her my hand.

She shook it and said "Hi I'm Ciara."

-+-

"Bey I can't wait any longer for this girl I gotta go." Jay complained to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Go. I'll handle it and while your out apologize to Nicki." I say picking up the empty pitcher of lemonade, bringing it to the kitchen.

Jay came in fixing his tie he kissed me on the cheek and said "I'll make it up to you B."

"Whatever Jay."

He left and I went upstairs to check on my baby. She was awake and playing with her black Barbie doll. I picked her up and she laughed.

"Hey sweetie you want some food?"

"I want to go see the fishes."

"Damn. Red lobster really baby?"

"Yeah mommy let's go."

"Alright go put your sandals on." I sat her down and she ran off.

I smiled and went to go get my coat and my phone. I went back to Blues room and took her hand. We walked down the stairs as the door opened.

"I'm so sorry in late Mrs. Carter. I had some car trouble."

"It's okay how did you get here?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows at her coming down the rest of the stairs.

Blue walked up to her smiling making her doll wave up at the women.

"I took a cab. Hi you must be Blue." She said reaching Blue her hand.

"I am." Blue nodded and shook her hand giggling.

"I'm Rihanna." She stood up and I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Rihanna." I smiled at her and she blushed. "We where just heading out to dinner would you like to come we can do the interview their."

I shocked myself with that one I mean I didn't even know this women. Worth a shot. I shrugged and she looked like she thought it over.

"Okay I guess I can." She shrugged and I ushered her to my car.

This is what Rih looks like

At the restaurant

"Well Rihanna you actually seem like a great person to look over Blue. I think you got the job." I said as I finished off the last bite of my salad.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Carter." She smiled at me very hard and I returned the favor.

"No problem when can you start?" I took a sip of water.

"Whenever you need me."