"Do have kids?" I asked once Xavier was securely in my hands again,

"Yes ma'am, I do, I have two," he said looking down like he is guilty of something.

"And what would you do if your wife left you with those kids,and the people are you felt like you couldn't take car of them,because you are young enough or old enough, and you love those kids more than life it self, just like I do with my brother, isn't that enough?" I asked now sobbing uncontrollably. Cannon just looked at me and nodded again.

"Look kid, if this was up to me I would just let you take your brother back inside and be a happy little family. I know what it is like having your parent abandon you, but luckily that happen to me when I was eighteen,and I had to raise my brother and sister," he continued, "But I'm not in charge and I'm only doing what I'm told to do, but I promise kid that I will help you," he said smiling. I didn't make things better but the tension was lower. My brother and I both got in the same car and got ready to go to a foster center. Xavier lied in my hand passed out after exhausting him self with crying. Cannon got in the front seat and started the car. Once we were on the rode he turned the radio on, and it was blasting with one directions, moment. Tears started flowing down my cheek again, the song so much reminded me of my life and the people I lost.

************************************************************************************************************

Emily's P.O.V

The car pulled to a stop in front of a big building, over shadowed by trees, making it look like a hidden forest. I held my brother more firmly in my hand as his head lied well rest on my flat stomach. When the car turned off, the doors swung open, jolting me back to reality, the place where I so dreaded to be.

"Okay young lady, time to go in and meet your new brothers and sisters," said the guy, who's name I still don't know.

I slowly got out of the car carrying my brother, who decided to fall asleep. God I felt so tired,

like some ran over me with a stem roller.

Once was out of the car, the most over powering smell assaulted my nose almost knocking me off me balances. I waited for the diver to get out of the car before moving into walking mode, towards the building. Xavier stated to slowly stir in my hand, causing me to slow down my movements, so he wouldn't wake up. I cursed my parents for being so carless, and leaving a baby and a teenage girl to fend for them selves. I was so lost n my thought that I did not even realized some one has opened the door for me. I wasn't about to waste my breath on some one that was helping, to take my brother away, so I didn't say anything.

"You know you can at least say thank you!" he cheered like a teenage girl, on crack. I turned around to give him, my best glared, which didn't seem to have an effect on him, by the twisted sick smile on his face. Ignoring him I keep my steady pace as I walked towards the hell hole, as I felt like an empty shell. Teas threatened to spill and I was slowly losing the battle with it, as it strolled down my red plumped checks like a heavy thunder storm.

"There you go sweetheart, f you need anything just call as at the font desk, and we will get you anything, but for the time being, both you and your brother have to remain in this room, until we can fined you guys a temporary home." I tuned the Vague Magazine model looking woman as she spoke on and on about how we wee supposed to stay in this room until further notice. Further notice my ass; I'm out of this room the minute I get the chance.

puting on a sweet face, I turned my full attention to her and smiled, offering, her a smile,

"Yeah, why no, we will remain in this room," I said not caring that I sounded to tally and completely sarcastic. Without saying anything back for my over rated sarcasm, she turned on her seven inch, and strolled away. The room smelled faintly of strong alcohols, and beer. What the hell? There was a single uncomfortable looking bed in the middle with a small toilet, just to the side of it. I scrunched up my nose in disgust, and rated the room more slowly, as my bother sobered out of his sleep.