SIXTEEN

"I adore you, can't you see you're meant for me?The summer's hot but I've been cold without youI was so wrong not to doubt your Medellín tangerine dreams"—Lana Del Rey

meant for me?
The summer's hot but I've been
cold without you
I was so wrong not to doubt your
Medellín tangerine dreams"
—Lana Del Rey

I came to coughing from the dust that filled my nostrils. The lingering scent of mold entering slowly after. I don't remember much after he found me. Hell, I didn't even know where I was.

The throbbing pain in the back of my skull is an indication that he must have knocked me out. But other than that my mind is blank.

I look around, attempting to absorb my dark surroundings. The cold cement floor was making me shiver slightly. I get on my hands and knees and begin crawling, only to be stopped abruptly by a chain wrapped around my ankle.

"Really?" I say in disbelief. Trouble is literally attracted to me like a fucking magnet.

The sound of footsteps echo through what I'd assume to be a hallway. Each step growing closer and louder than the last. The revolting sound of a door opening makes me cringe. It's a sound that's worst than nails on a chalkboard . . . and that's saying a lot.

"Ah, look whose finally up," a male voice says.

"W-who are you?" I mutter. My question is slightly answered when bright lights flicker on, temporarily blinding me.

The man before me is quite short and gruff. Grease visibly coats his black scalp while scruff grows in patches on his pale cheeks. This man looks like he hasn't bathed in years.

"My name is Jaiden Blackmore, but I'd prefer if you'd call me master."

"Master?" I asked is disgust.

"Ah! Look at that, you learn so fast."

"No—"

"Shut up!" He roars. I immediately close my mouth and cower back. "That's more like it," He declares after taking in a long breath. His dull grey eyes bore into mine, the sight makes me uncomfortable.

"You are going to be staying here, your new home. I expect you to be on your best behavior . . . or else I'll have to punish you . . . it can either be pleasurable or not for you, but I can assure you it will be immense pleasure for me," you can't mistaken the hungry look of lust in his eyes. He licks his chapped lips as libido courses through his veins.

"Why?" I ask the simple question, hoping I'll gain more.

"Why? Why it's simple, if I have you than that precious Reid of yours will crumble down . . . letting me find the perfect time to strike!" He says with a cackle.

"Me?"

"My, my, you are completely clueless, aren't you?" He takes a step closer to my trembling frame. His knees crack as he crouched down to look me in the eye. "Can't you see? You, my sweet Meredith, are his week spot. His soft spot for you is strong, and if you can't see that I think your going to need a new pair of glasses hun."

His knees crack once again as he stands. He looks down at me with a sinister smirk. "I'll have your uniform washed and pressed for you to begin your duties around here." He says, not moving an inch. He stays looking down at me.

A smack echos through the cement walls of my cell. For a moment, I can't comprehend what happened. That is until I feel the sudden wave of pain in my cheek.

He smacked me.

"Use your words, slut."

"Yes." Yet another pain strikes my cheek. My hair is yanked backwards so I look up to him.

"Yes . . ."

"Yes master," I answer in almost a whisper.

"Good. That is what I expect from now on."

REID

My men have finished diligently cleaning the mansion, to the point where a stranger wouldn't know that there was a full on massacre here not even three hours ago. Jaiden Blackmore has disappeared, leaving God knows where.

My phone has been vibrating in my pocket for what feels like hours. I've ignored it, knowing it was most likely my men giving updates. I sigh and pull my phone from my front pocket. I scroll through the lock screen and look at the previous notifications:

Luis: That fight was beyond crazy bro!

Snapchat: Ryder took a screenshot!

Jake: DUDE! I need advice . . . girl advice . . . HOLLY ADVICE. And I swear to god if you screenshot this message I will come over to your house and chop off your balls.

My Angel: Reid theres somone in the house I tred to clos the door but he pushd it open I don't know what to do please help

Oh, fucking shit. I didn't even have to take a second guess to know this was Crystal Reapers doing, more specifically Jaiden Blackmore's doing.
I quickly text the group chat with all my men. 'Men. There's an emergency, I need everyone to meet at 614 Nottingham Ct. Somethings happened to Meredith. Keep eyes and ears open and alert me if you find anything.'

They all reply with a simple, 'Yes boss.' I had other plans. I quickly pulled up the app I use to track her phone on. I impatiently wait for her phone to locate on the device. As I wait, I make my way to my bike outside. Just as I straddle my bike, a ping alerts my phone. Checking the screen I see a little blue dot, indicating me, along with a little red thumb tack, indicating my angel.

I zoom in and see that she's not even home . . . more like on the side of the road? I quickly rev up my engine and tear off down the street.

I'm coming, baby.

__________

I know I know! It's kind of a short chapter, but I'm bored an it's 1:42 AM and I'm really bored yet super tired... plus I'd figured you guys wanted an update! I'll try to write more tomorrow if I'm not drowning in homework...

**heavily sighs and sheds fat tears**