Awww, the Stress, so Cute!!!!

Hey guys!!! so here Is the next chappy. . .seriously I've had so many problems With homework and work that I Have had No time to do anything!! But now I have found Time (I have Now idea how. . . I Probably have An assignment hiding somewhere. . . . Crap.) To Write up the next chappy In my Trilogy!! Hope You all like it!! let me Know What you think!!! Love ya!!!

(oh btw this is fluffy part one!!!)

Serina's pov

My breathing was erratic, I couldn't stop it nor help it! I just couldn't believe what was going on!? My face was inflamed with a deep blush and my hands could not stop shaking! "Are you sure?!"

"Yes, now quit being a big baby about it and hold still." Lilly barked for the hundredth time, but I could help but fidget around .

"I am, and I just---" I was cut off by a angered grunt from Venus.

"Oh Come On Serina!!" She gave out a clenched yell while holding her hand away and massaging the spot where I had stepped on it, pins sticking out of her tightened mouth. "Sit Down Dang It!!!" She seethed while firmly placing me down in a nearby bench so she could continue to work.

"Honestly girl I've never seen you like this?" Teddi spoke from behind me, I reached my hand up on to have it be smacked down, "Let it alone, it's fine!"

"Are you sure?" The words came tumbling out of me.

"YES!" Venus screeched, "Now sit still or else this will end in a disaster!" I nearly chocked, as my anxiety skyrocketed. What if something did happen? What would we do? 

What if NYC cap came today? Well then we would have to fight him off, but what if someone got hurt? 

What if something gets lost? 

what if I fall down and seriously injure myself or someone else?! 

What if---

"Shush you two! You're going to make her pass out with nerves!" Lilly growled moving the girls away before she crouched down to my eye level rubbing my arms, "Serina stop worrying, nothing bad is going to happen."

"Especially today, nothing bad could happen for you today!" Teddi said happily popping a bright pink bubble.

"Are you sure?" I asked a tremor in my voice.

"Yes." Lilly smiled at me her glasses giving off a slight glare with the lights, my face softened as I looked at her, finding it a bit funny how she still wore her glasses every once in a while. I made a mental note to ask her about that later. Holding her hands out to me she helped me to stand up before turning me to the large mirror, "Besides you look Beautiful."

"Gorgeous!" Teddi jumped in from behind.

I felt myself smile shyly at my image, I was wearing the most beautiful dress I've seen

I felt myself smile shyly at my image, I was wearing the most beautiful dress I've seen. The cool silk fabric lay against me perfectly even though it was white it still had some light purple accents added here and there. A bundle of fabric and crystal beads hung on my hip adding a bit of character along with the slit that proudly showed off some more designs and glinting crystals. I had tripped in the dress earlier earning a glare from Venus who quickly fixed that problem right up by tucking the longer inner layer up more. I sighed, I felt like a princess in my elegant dress.